Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport
$386
$356
Agoda.com
2,489 results
All reviewsevening receptionlogan airportstate lawmanagers receptionmade to order omeletst stationrental carfree shuttleshuttle serviceblue linefree breakfastan early flightseparate bedroomshort walksofa bedvalet parkingbusiness center
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Got stuck here for the big blizzard. Of course the place was mobbed with stranded passengers. But, the staff handled everything amazingly well -- friendly and really tried their best to always be caring and helpful. Rooms are standard Embassy Suite -- large and comfortable, but certainly not luxurious. Restaurant food is standard for an Embassy Suite -- basic, quite good, limited menu but reasonably priced and sufficient. This hotel gets top marks for the way they handled the blizzard emergency.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
carla c, Guest Service Coordinator at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

I appreciate the kind words regarding the hotel but particularly the staff. I've shared your comments with our associates and I can assure you positive feedback is so very much appreciated. We can put millions of dollars into upgrading our facility, but if it isn't staffed with friendly people, you won't want to return. Again my thanks, and we'll look forward to seeing you again if your plans call you to Boston!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

We attended our son's graduation from OCS in Newport, RI at the end of January, and decided since we had traveled such a long way, that we would spend the weekend in Boston. We flew in and out of Boston, and rented a car for our travels. We stayed at the Embassy Suites for 3 nights. There is construction around the hotel, but we used our GPS that we brought with us and had no problem finding the hotel. There are no restaurants in the area around the hotel. The rooms were a little smaller then the other embassy suites we were used to staying at, but the room was clean, had a refrigerator, microwave, pull out sofa bed, 2 TV's, etc. like most other Embassy Suites. They have wireless internet access, but you have to pay for it, I was a little disappointed, as most cheaper hotels offer that as a free amenity. There is no free self-parking, only valet service, but they do get your car pretty quick when you call for it. Downtown Boston was only a few minutes from the hotel; we parked in a parking garage at 75 State St., got our ticket validated with the merchants close by, and only had to pay $12 per day (that was on the weekend) - there is very little parking on the street - so either park in a garage or take the MBTA Blue Line Subway, which looks like it takes you right to downtown from the hotel. Be prepared with tolls, we paid $3.50 to go through the tunnel. It was very cold when we went, but the sun was out - so we took a trolley tour to do our "hop off and on" at the different stops we wanted to see. After a full day of touring, we went back to the hotel. The swimming pool was very nice, clean and warm - so it was enjoyable to be in. There are also pool towels. The managers reception consists of snacks and non-alcoholic beverages. When I inquired at the desk about it, since at most Embassy Suites hotels, you get alcoholic beverages, I was told that it was against Massachusetts State law to serve free alcohol. I was confused as we had toured the Sam Adams Brewery earlier, and was told it was against Massachusetts State law to serve over 21 oz of free alcohol. But, maybe it is different for hotels and breweries. No matter, we still had snacks, soda and played games in the lobby during the managers reception. The staff is very friendly and willing to help in any way - all in all, it was a very pleasant stay, and I would stay there again, because it is so close to the airport, most rental car places and downtown Boston. Hoping to go back in warmer weather to see more history.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Gonzalezgang

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed our managers reception and that our airport location was convenient for you. I am sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you needed during your recent stay. If you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again. Please feel free to contact me to assist you with any future reservations. Carla.Chauca@Hilton.com

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Stayed here one night after getting in late to Logan Airport. Convenient and very prompt shuttle took me to the hotel front entrance. I had a two room suite on a top floor. Snacks came as part of my gold Hilton status. Nice quiet and clean room. Heat and hot water in good working order. I went to the gym in the morning and although it was not terribly large it had what I needed. Breakfast was a full "hilton" style breakfast with eggs, omelets made to order, bagels, cereals, fruit etc. Breakfast came with the room and there were no tickets or coupons needed for that. The shuttle out the next day was also quite prompt. I would definitely stay here again if I needed a place at Logan. This was one of the better embassy suites I have stayed at.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mybusinesstraveller2

Thank you so much for your review! I appreciate your comments especially regarding the staff and food and we hope we can see you again on your next trip to Boston.

Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

A great hotel with wonderful customer service.
Location is great with the subway to downtown a five minute walk away.
Rooms were perhaps not quite as nice/big as the website showed but still lovely and clean.
The complementary breakfast was outstanding, much better than any hotel breakfast I've seen before. Plenty of options and all really great.
$5 delivery charge on room service was a bit steep I thought but oh well.

Fantastic place :).

• Stayed: January 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our convenient location and our staff. We hope to welcome you back! Please feel free to contact me to assist you with any future reservations. Carla.Chauca@Hilton.com

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We did a park sleep fly with 4 adults and 2 children. Arrived and were immediately greeted by a friendly bellman who helped us unload all our bags, and took us to check in. Room was clean, nice view of downtown, and overall very nice hotel. Shuttle was prompt in the morning and only a 5min ride to Logan terminals. When we returned, called for a shuttle and it arrived in 10min and we were at the hotel in another 5 min. Our car was brought to the front of hotel, shuttle pulled up next to it and bell staff loaded the car and we were off. Best service, great price, and overall terrific experience. A+ and will return again for sure. Much better than hotels off the airport property.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
carla c, Guest Service Coordinator at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Thank you so much for the awesome review, you made our day here! We always like to think that our guests have a great time when they stay with us and that's what we always aim for. So we hope to see you soon and thank you again for the really nice comments.