“Truly amazing hotel - 5 stars”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport
Ranked #61 of 84 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 7 nights (business and holiday) and it was a truly wonderful experience. I was attending a conference at the convention centre and stayed at this hotel as all others were booked up or to expensive.

The hotel is amazing, very clean, and modern with massive rooms and super comfy beds. I requested a room with a view of the Boston Skyline and the hotel staff were very accommodating offering me a room on the 9th floor with the best view I have ever seen! A postcard picture!

The FREE breakfasts are an extra bonus, they offer everything, a huge selection, amazing quality and fill you up until the free snacks and soft drinks in the early evening.
Free Internet in the business suit too.

Location: 3/5 min walk to the T- Line through a very pretty park (where baseball games are on every evening) Very safe, well lit in the evenings. Location is only 2 stops on the T-line to Boston’s amazing sights.

This hotel is truly amazing and I will defiantly be returning to this hotel and that view! (already planning my next trip back) Top marks Embassy Suits.

Room Tip: Ask in advance for a city view of Boston
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank LadyDiana1
carla c, Guest Service Coordinator at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2012

It is a huge honor that you would rate us so high after such an extended stay; It sounds like you made great use of our convenient location and enjoyed our delious breakfast and evening snacks . We really do appreciate the great comments; I will be sure to share this with the rest of the team! We know you have a choice when traveling to Boston and I’d like to thank you for choosing us!

Thank you again for posting your experience and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed May 15, 2012

We stayed here for four nights in a one bedroom king suite, with our two daughters sleeping on the sofa bed in the living room. Hotel was quiet, we had a partial view of the city skyline from our window, and the room also had a bar fridge and microwave. The breakfast included in the rate was excellent, including a wide buffet coice, as well as cooked to order eggs and omlettes. The staff overall were very friendly and helpful, including the valet parking guys. Valet parking is the only option, at $35 per day.

The hotel offers a courtesy bus that runs frequently, and we caught the blue line and silver line into the city. When you arrive back in the evening just call the hotel and they will come and collect you. Buy yourself a seven day pass for $15 for the Boston 'T', as this is way cheaper than paying $2 everytime you take public transport. Allow 30 to 40 minutes each way to use public transport in and out of the city - quick to get around and no need to worry about parking.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a city view on a high floor.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Bambooza
carla c, Guest Service Coordinator at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2012

We are delighted that you have stayed with us. We certainly value your feedback. Thank you kindly for taking a few minutes to post your opinions. It would, no doubt, be our pleasure to have you and the family back with us when your travels bring you to the Boston area.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

Excellent location right at the airport with a shuttle every 15 minutes. From airport trains can take you into Boston. Hertz car rental is next door. Very spacious and very clean suite. Great housekeeping. The motif is very modest. The mattress a bit soft and includes plenty of pillows that can please everyone. Includes a 36" screen in both bedroom and den with plenty of seating and desk. Our stay included free Wifi. The room includes a microwave, small refrigerator, and sink with complementary water. The hotel includes a very nice pool and gym. A small cafe shop carries microwaveable meals, drinks and sundries. Hotel hosts a managers social that has small snacks of vegetables, cheese and crackers, coffee and soft drinks. Very welcoming. Dinner was very good and in a very nice atrium. Our choices were the crab stuffed haddock with rice and string beans and a large hamburger with a slice of pickle and French fries. Dessert was red velvet cake. Staff was friendly and very helpful. Very modestly priced with AAA discount. Excellent for business or a trip into Boston. Definitely would stay again.

Room Tip: Dinner was lovely.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for posting this amazing review! I love that you took the time to detail so much about the hotel. I personally enjoy TripAdvisor for the reviews, but even more so the great tips you can get from other travelers. I have a feeling you will get a bunch of "thumbs up" on this one! Thank you.

carla Chauca

Reviewed May 11, 2012

best hotel experience i have ever had. superior service felt like royalty. super nice helpful staff.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your time in Boston. We hope to see you again soon !

sincerely,

Reviewed May 1, 2012

Stayed here for 1 night cuz the conference hotel was too expensive the first night. Pleasantly surprised - free shuttle from airport that arrived in a flash. Unfortunately they didn't have my reservtion but that was because Expedia messed it up. But room was excellent, clean, really good size suite and bathroom, nice big desk for working. Bedbug check was negative. I also arrived late and ended up ordering room service. Excellent seafood scampi pasta - big tasty shrimp, scallops, and clams with plenty of fresh parsley and a good deep sauce. The food came quickly and was still piping hot. The next morning I took a chance on the breakfast buffet (included in price) - plenty of options, excellent omelette bar, hot coffee, waffle wedges with strawberry topping, all very nice. Needed a few more people to clean off tables or where people had stacked dirty dishes though. But overall excellent value. If I were to stay in Boston for a vacation or something I would use this hotel as my base of operations. It's not right downtown but easy access to T and airport and plenty of space, cheaper than being right in town generally.

Room Tip: As far as I can tell none of the rooms have a great view just because of location. HIgher up genera...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
carla c, Guest Service Coordinator at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2012

Thank you so very much for your kind words! Your feedback is significant to us and is much appreciated. I am delighted to hear that enjoyed the food from our restaurant Porter Grill and the convenient location, spacious suites and delicious breakfast. Hope you had safe travels home, and yes, please do return some time soon.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

I took my wife to Boston with our 2 children for an extended weekend. We were looking for a Hilton owned property, with a separate bedroom, so our choices were limited in our price range. I booked the Embassy Suites strictly from reading the reviews on Trip Advisor and I can tell you they weren't wrong.

This hotel offers everything, valet parking, large clean rooms, and the best breakfast I have had at a hotel in this price range. The "T" which takes you everywhere in Boston is literally less than a five minute walk from the front door of the hotel. The park across the street from the hotel is beautiful. The kids absolutely loved the playground.

At checkout, they charged me the wrong rate for the room. A simple mistake which they immediately fixed and then proceeded to comp me one night of my valet parking (a $35.00 value).

I would recommend to anyone traveling to Boston and will definitely stay there again myself.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jason S

Thank you so much for your gracious comments! We are elated that you stayed with us and found that our rooms were spacious and comfy and that you found our complimentary breakfast to be the best!!

We are looking forward to taking care of you and your family when you guys return to Boston.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

Stayed here for one night. They offer a shuttle that runs between Logan and the hotel. Rooms are nice and spacious. Only complaint with the room was the noise from the construction site across the street. Other than that, it is a good Embassy Suites property. Please note, if you are a frequent guest of Embassy Suites, this property does not offer the open bar happy hour. In fact, I asked and was told they are not allowed to offer this in the state of MA. Bummer.

Stayed: April 2012
carla c, Guest Service Coordinator at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2012

We appreciate hearing from you regarding your stay with us, and I'm sorry to hear of the noise issues you faced. We did have some construction next door, which contributed to the noise. We hope you'll consider staying with us again should your travels bring you back to Boston Logan Airport.

Carla Chauca

Also consider these accommodations in or near Boston
Hilton Boston Logan Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Boston Logan Airport
Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor
Charlestown
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Harbor on Tudor Wharf

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport? Share your experiences!