“Good for a Quick Bite”

Ranked #163 of 3,307 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Fenway / Kenmore
Description: With six locations on the East Coast, from Boston to Washington, D.C., Tasty Burger is a modern American neighborhood burger restaurant. Outstanding fresh ingredients are cooked to order in an incredibly fun, laid back atmosphere that has made ‘Tasty’ an instant classic. The burgers are made with all-natural hormone & antibiotic-free beef, alongside shakes, rings, fries, beer & wine; and surrounded by local artists’ work, free pool & foosball, and a digital jukebox with great music. Tasty Burger is the Official Burger of the Boston Red Sox, as well as the Official Burger of the Boston Calling Music Festival.
Reviewed February 15, 2014

A show let out later than we had anticipated. We were hungry and researched late night eateries. We opted to drive to this location. The atmosphere was energetic, a good crowd, but more importantly, a good snack (yes, we considered a burger and fries a snack). The price was very fair, and the varieties of beer plentiful. A respectable crowd too. For a quick bite, highly recommended.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

This place is fantastic! Their specialty burgers are good, but the plain cheeseburgers are awesome, too; I usually get the Blue Collar burger and the Tasty Burger when I go during the day. Their locations are also open til 2AM, so when I go for a late night snack I usually get a cheeseburger kids meal with a chocolate milk. The atmosphere/decor inside is cool, they also have a bar and a pool table if you want to hang around.

5  Thank Lauren F
Reviewed December 10, 2013

So maybe it was the 5 minute walk in freezing weather. Maybe it was the 6 hours of travel to get to boston. Maybe it was the midnight hour. But wow. What a tasty burger. Perhaps a bit greasy (you will need napkins) but the restaurant lives up to its name. Also, a very comprehensive selection of beers. Hit the spot!

1  Thank xx_familyguy_xx
Reviewed November 30, 2013

This was quite a tasty burger (no pun intended) but not the top spot I've had. Enough grease to the mix but lean enough. The bun was a bit too much given the size of the burger. There are just so many other options and burgers I've tried that this isn't THE best.

There is a bit of atmosphere to the location and I'm sure people have a history with the location since it is close to Fenway. It's cheap enough to try without regret.

2  Thank TcarlGren
Reviewed November 16, 2013

My husband and I visited Boston for the first time last week. We'd never heard of Tasty Burger and were told we HAD to try it, and we are so glad we did. Nothing fancy here, but its GREAT food. Now, I love a thick, rare burger, and you can't get that here. For that reason, I was a little apprehensive. I was told it was like a glorified White Castle, and that's somewhat accurate. BUT, it was really good. They've got a great beer selection for a glorified burger joint, and the food is well priced. I can't say that the service was stellar, but, in their defense, they probably deal with a lot of drunk people. I will definitely go back again if I'm ever near one.

3  Thank Pir8targh