4,837 results
All reviews eastern standard fenway park island creek oyster bar kenmore square fenway room boston university red sox game junior suite oysters house of blues room service green line front desk staff favorite hotel wonderful hotel rooms are spacious the entire staff
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We stayed there for my husbands birthday and stayed 1 night. For the reservations, I made note of the special occasion and they upgraded our room to the executive suite, sent up a bottle of Proseco, and also some chocolates!!

Overall it was a very nice stay. The overall experience made us both feel special!!!
Oh and the room was great with a beautiful view and very very spacious.
Thank you Evan and staff!!!

Room tip: we had the room facing Comm Ave. great city view from the multiple gigantic windows!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 270anniec
Reviewed January 20, 2014

A very nice hotel, with great interior decor and wonderful rooms. The bed was amongst the most comfortable I have ever slept in!
The staff are very polite, friendly, and helpful.
It is a fairly large hotel (and a little too large for my normal boutique tastes), but it still felt quite intimate.

Room tip: try to get one facing the square
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Jackoids
Reviewed January 20, 2014

The hotel was everything I hoped it would be after reading the reviews of fellow tripadvisor writers. Great location for easy access to the Boston subway system as well as restaurants,shops and points of interest. Hotel was clean, nicely appointed, and had courteous employees that made an effort to be helpful and positive. Rooms are comfortable, spotless, and very quiet for a restful sleep.
What really made this visit special ( & will earn a repeat stay in the future) was the thoughtfulness of the woman who checked my wife and I in. When asked why we were in Boston my wife said it was her birthday & we came to Boston to celebrate. After enjoying a nice dinner we returned to our room to find a bottle of champagne and a nice note wishing my wife a happy birthday. My wife and I were touched by this thoughtful gesture which was totally unexpected...but greatly appreciated.
So fellow travelers, if you're looking for a first class hotel to explore a first class city, I have just the place for you!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Enjoyed the stay. Good service, well appointed hotel with excellent amenities.
Stayed in Commonwealth room- very spacious and comfortable and nice linens.
Clock radio broken and night table light out- otherwise very nice

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I love the Hotel Commonwealth. The bed is amazing and the staff is very helpful and nice. I always stay there when I am traveling on business to Boston. I love that there are two good restaurants right in the hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business