4,724 results
All reviewseastern standardfenway parkisland creek oyster barkenmore squarefenway roomboston universityfront deskred sox gamejunior suitehouse of bluesroom servicegreen linefavorite hotelbeautiful hotelsitting arearoom was spaciousthe entire staff
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The Hotel Commonwealth is a lovely hotel that is perfectly located.What makes this hotel even more special is the first rate staff! Super friendly and helpful! I have stayed at other Boston hotels and now I only stay at this jewel.

1  Thank BUm0m
FOManagerHC, Manager at Hotel Commonwealth, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Dear BUm0m,

Thank you very much for your compliments of our staff. We all take great pride in the level of service we are able to provide. We hope to see you again soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We had a great stay at the hotel commonwealth over the weekend. we wanted to get out of the house that had been taken over by football so me and my 2 daughters decided to have a girls sleepover in the city. everyone from the valet guy to the front desk people to the concierge was pleasant, friendly and kind. Great service and great view of Fenway from our room. The parking was expensive at 46/night, and the beds were ok ,but otherwise a great stay. We will definitely return!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
FOManagerHC, Manager at Hotel Commonwealth, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear bostonmama13,

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent stay with us. I am happy that you and your daughters enjoyed your night away. However, I do apologize that our beds did not meet you expectations. I hope you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

This was our second stay at Hotel Commonwealth to attend events at Fenway Park. The entire staff makes sure your stay is comfortable. They are all friendly and extremely helpful. The T is located right outside of the hotel if you want to see the rest of Boston. Fenway Park is a short walk and a must see if going to Boston. We look no further than the Hotel Commonwealth when we go to Fenway. Thanks to all of the staff for a great stay.

Dear Allison H,

Thank you for staying with us again! I appreciate your kind words about our staff. Our level of service is a very important to everyone here at the Hotel Commonwealth. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Just returned after a 10 day stay at Hotel Commonwealth for the Holidays. Hotel is gorgeous. Big Rooms comfy bed. I stayed on the 5th floor in a room facing Fenway Park it was just amazing. Staff are so helpful and friendly I never had one issue during my stay. Location is great. Kenmore T station next door and great places to eat also in walking distance. Room Service from Eastern Standard was yum. I will be returning in the Summer with my friends and will be booking Hotel Commonwealth :)

Room Tip: Room facing Fenway park is a must
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Dear laulie2013,

Thank you for sharing your experience here at the Hotel Commonwealth. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and your vacation in Boston. We look forward to seeing you again this summer.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I was in town working at Fenway Park for the Frozen Fenway event. The proximity to Fenway was very close. The 5 story hotel has modern, up to date appointments, check in was efficient, rooms were spacious and beds were comfortable. The two restaurants, The Oyster Bar and ? were connected to the hotel so with single digit temperatures, there was no need to venture outside. Both restaurants had excellent food. Valet parking is pricey at $46.00/night. Internet is complementary. Great hotel and highly recommmended!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear MikeyMillington,

We appreciate you taking the time to post a review. Our location certainly cannot be beat when attending events at Fenway Park. Thank you for your compliments about our restaurants as well. They will be happy to hear that. We hope to see you again soon.