Hotel Commonwealth
$311
$202
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $246/night.

$323
$292
Hilton.com
$196
$183
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $247/night.

$247
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $274/night.

$203
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $337/night.

$267
$229
InterContinental
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $283/night.

$362
$279
Fairmont.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $310/night.

Omni Parker House(Boston)
$215
$206
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $252/night.

$284
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $392/night.

4,666 results
All reviewseastern standardfenway parkisland creek oyster barkenmore squarefenway roomboston universityfront deskred sox gamejunior suitehouse of bluesroom servicegreen linefavorite hotelbeautiful hotelsitting areathe entire staffroom was spacious

Fantastic Stay;

My wife and I loved our Stay at the Commonwealth it truly was fantastic. I’m not one to write reviews but I feel compelled to express how happy my wife and I felt about our stay. The staff was amazing all were helpful and asked us continuously how are stay was and if they could do anything. The room was extremely clean and the amenities were excellent. Having an excellent oyster bar right next store was a significant plus and the food was amazing. The biggest plus was the front desk customer service rep Ester. She was amazing; from taking our reservation, ensuring our check in was simple and on time, to providing us with spot on excellent tourist info for the surrounding area. She is a one of a kind and should be complimented by her staff and supervisor; she really epitomizes how someone should be treated in a hotel. I’m still in awe and will most definitely stay at the Hotel Common Wealth again just to deal with her again. My wife and I were really impressed and over all extremely satisfied with our stay. Most is thanks to Ester you should all ask for her by name when making your reservations she was great.

Sincerely;

Steffan and Hiata Defeo

Room Tip: The whole place was good; we stayed on the 5th floor well worth it.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steffan D
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I was so lucky to be able to spend the Fourth of July at the Hotel Commonwealth in Kenmore Square Boston
The view of the fireworks from the hatch shell concert was incredible. The rooms are spacious and well appointed . Everything you could need is there down to a bathrobe and slippers, umbrella etc.
Every staff person I spoke with was more than pleasant. Also the two adjacent resaurants are wonderful with great food at reasonable prices. I do not think there is a nicer place to stay in this wonderful city. I would highly recommend this hotel any day to everyone
I love the Hotel Commonwealth and I love Boston

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Had a great weekend stay at the hotel. I was in town for the Roger Waters Concert at Fenway Park with my wife and kids. The stay was fabulous (aside from the meal at Eastern Standard but that is a seperate issue and I dont feel related to my stay). The hotel is a 5 minute walk to Fenway and a 1 minute walk to the Green Line. Very convienent. From the door men to the bell hop to the check in staff, every member of the staff was friendly and efficient. The room had a view of the ballpark and the 2 queen beds were comfotable and roomy and clean. The room was large enough that we did not feel crowded in. I will most certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The Hotel Commonwealth is elegant, wonderfully comfortable and perfectly located. The service is warm, cheerful and efficient. It is clear why it is TripAdvisor’s #1 rated hotel in Boston.

The hotel is elegant with plush bedding, beautiful furniture and bright, spotless bathrooms. The rooms are silent and spacious. While it is far from the cheapest hotel in Boston, it is an excellent value. Complimentary Wi-Fi rounds out the package.

The hotel is located a few blocks from Fenway Park, which makes it ideal if you are in town to catch a Red Sox game. The hotel entrance is 100 feet from the Kenmore T Station (no… you cannot hear the subway) placing the entire city of Boston at your disposal. The subway ride to Government Center (Faneuil Hall, Union Oyster House, North End) takes about 10 minutes and costs $2.50. The great shopping on Newbury and Boylston Streets is a 10 minute walk.

I could go on, but there is no need. If you are looking for a fabulous hotel with easy access to the Boston subway, then this is the best choice in town.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2012

From the moment we arrived, this place was great! The doorman, Nick, was sooo nice! Every hotel should have a Nick, he was a great first impression. The hotel itself is beautiful. We stayed in a double queen room with a view of Fenway and it was large enough for our family of 4. I can't say enough about the friendliness of the staff, they went above and beyond for everything. They provided everything we requested and quick. The room was super clean. We ate at both restaurants and they too were fantastic. It was right next to the metro which made it easy to get around. We would definitely stay there again, a wonderful hotel for families.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family