“Nothing spectacular”

Neighborhood: East Boston / Logan Airport
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Nothing spectacular”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We visited this restaurant in the evening on Saturday December 22nd. We walked to this place as my sister in law lives in the area. We were told that its "world famous". Not sure why. Food was ok. Nothing to write home about. The waitress was really friendly and had great customer service skills. The one thing I was disappointes with was they they didn't have any pub glasses with there name and logo on it. I would think that if I had a "world famous" restaurant, I would have something to that effect available for out of towners to be able to purchase. Otherwise it was ok. Not sure if I would return on a future visit.

• Visited December 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
“Classic neighborhood bar atmosphere”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

This place has a bar and restaurant filled with pictures of celebrities, one of whom is the owner, who is usually there on premise. It's a friendly neighborhood place with good food at reasonable prices. Large calzones, which you can order with whatever ingredients you like. Pizza is very popular, as is the barbeque dishes.

• Visited October 2012
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Shrimp Scampi pizza is to die for!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I had mixed feelings on this place as they have some great people there, yet one bartender that is missing the clue on customers needs. I called the owner and had a chat (did get a warm and fuzzy feeling that he cared). It is a NE sports bar with lots of TVs to see the local action.....beyound thoses teams when they are not on, it is up to the good or evil bartender. Always good food and beer on tap.

• Visited September 2011
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good food, decent prices. Parking is horrible though.”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

I've been here many times. Shrimp Scampi pizza and the mussels appetizer are two of my favorites. The food is always good, never had a problem with service. The place is usually busy and they may be a wait on weekend nights. My biggest problem here is parking it's awful.

• Visited December 2011