“Sounded cool...was mediocre”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Seaport District / South Boston Waterfront
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Really was NOT impressed. It's an Irish bar/after work type place with a small menu. The menu on line had more items but the one in the restaurant was very small. I had a burger and fries-the burger was overcooked, the fries tasted like they were cooked in rancid oil and I wound up sick the next day.

I would not go back-maybe for a beer, but certainly not to eat. I will say that sitting outside was nice..but really hot!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

While in Boston one weekend, we had dinner one night at the Whiskey Priest. It was a Friday around 9pm and not too crowded by that point (although more people showed up later). It was very enjoyable sitting on the roof deck, although a little annoying to have to drink our beer from plastic cups and have to listen to the booming bass of a party cruise parked nearby (the Whiskey Priest neighbors the World Trade Center). The food was okay, but service wasn't so great and the beer selection was less than stellar. If a decent drink selection is what you're looking for, go to Anthony's Beer Garden just next door to the Whiskey Priest.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We expected this resteraunt to be crowded and full of a lot of college kids but..... When we approached the hostess she seemed a little anoyed that we were there, she seated us on the bar side at a dirty table, The waitress never came to take our order or even to say she would be a few... We like a lot of people left.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

You have to make tens of visits to work your way through the Whiskey or the bear menus. Full of adults in their 20s, I felt like an old man in the place. This is definitely a place, if your 21-35 to go and meet people. The bar was crowded, only because everyone was standing next to the bar. If you moved 5 feet away from the bar there was plenty of space to drink and talk. I only came here to drink and socialize with the group I was with, I may come back to sample some more of the Whiskeys on my own on a quieter night.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Great deck right on the water with an ample portion of food served. Always a good amount of folks there, young and old.