“Avoid this establishment.”

Ranked #11 of 34 Spas & Wellness in Boston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Avoid this establishment.”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Horrible customer service. Class average at best. Many choices available in town. Staff under-qualified.

Visited April 2013

Newark, Delaware
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Awesome Studio”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

This studio was a 10 minute walk from my hotel in the Theater District. I was able to register for classes on line. They offer a $25.00 unlimited two week pass for new students, which is a great deal, considering the walk in rate is $15.00 per class. They offer a wide variety of yoga classes, including Beginning Vinyasa and AcroYoga! I went to class every morning and was very impressed by the knowledge and skill of the teachers. Classes were not too large, for the most part and individual attention was given by all the teachers. I wish I lived in Boston so I could go to Back Bay Yoga regularly!!

Visited October 2012