Kimpton Nine Zero Hotel
XV Beacon(Boston)
  • Fitness center
  • Fitness center
2,825 results
All reviewswine hourfreedom trailhighball loungewine receptionbeantown pubskyline viewboston commonsyoga matpark stcomplimentary winemini barcupcakestremont streetstate housebeacon hillthe north endboutique hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 11, 2014

I arrived early with my 2 kids. Thomas Burke the concierge greeted us warmly and actually gave us a beautiful room with a view. Upon arriving to the room, I noticed it only had one King size bed .. I immediately called downstairs and they asked me to come down and had a new room ready for us immediately. Their customer service is A+.

The valet parking took way too long. I waited for my car around 14 minutes.. And they charged you 40.00 for it.
Also, this is a boutique hotel and it's very small. There was no restaurant on premises to comfortably have breakfast or lunch .

The location is across the park, but it's very sketchy when you step out. My daughter and I went for a walk and encountered many homeless people. I didn't feel to comfortable walking around the premises.

Room Tip: Pick a room with a view
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank exquisite t
Thomas F, General Manager at Kimpton Nine Zero Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Hello exquisite,

I’m glad you received a wonderful welcome from Thomas; and I’m pleased we were able to get you into the correct room quickly. Due to the location of the parking garage, we do advise all of our guests to call our text us 30 minutes prior to requiring their vehicle. Please accept my apologies if our staff did not describe our restaurant on the 2nd floor, which is open 7 days a week for breakfast. We also have 24-hour room service available.

We look forward to welcoming you back,

Reviewed August 10, 2014

I reviewed this hotel several years ago after my first experience and since then I've stayed there many times, the most recent being July, 2014 and it's still my favorite. The warm hospitality that is extended by every member of the staff from the front desk to the chamber maid is genuine and makes a guest feel that they are extra special. It goes without saying that the hotel has great amenities, the beds are super comfortable, the sheets are fine, the bathrooms are spacious, the location is perfect. But what truly draws me back to the hotel over and over again are the people who work there. When I arrive and walk into the Lobby to check in, I feel that I have come "home." These people come from a place of the heart. I feel grateful that I'm able to return there.
For that matter, I think Kimpton Hotels hires people of that calibre because they know that if you take care of the people, the business will take care of itself.

Room Tip: Ask for high floor (you may pay a little more) with a view. Stunning options. But truly, I have never had a "bad" room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Frances3944

Hello Frances3944,

I’m glad you like our beds and amenities, but thank you so much for taking the time to describe the feelings our staff conjures up in you. I am thrilled to share this with our team.

We hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed August 10, 2014

We went for a high level skyline view room, and were given 1405, a corner room with fantastic views over Boston to the Back Bay. There was a bottle of Californian "Champagne" in the room for my partner's birthday, which was a nice touch. The room was quite big, with a large bed, desk, mini bar, but no kettle or coffee machine - tea and coffee are available in the lobby in the mornings. The bathroom wasn't huge but had an excellent shower, no bath. Turn-down with chocolates and an rather fabulous aquarium on the TV. There is a wine hour between 5 & 6 pm in the lobby, which gets quite busy. The internet is free if you join Kimpton Karma, but slow. The breakfast in the Highball bar very good. The Bar itself is open Wednesday to Saturday only and is very loud and difficult to get served. The hotel is very well located, close to most attractions in central Boston.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PotterMoose
Thomas F, General Manager at Kimpton Nine Zero Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

Hello PotterMoose,

I’m glad you enjoyed the view from your guest room, the arrival amenity and the lobby wine reception. In addition to our morning coffee and tea in the lobby, we can also provide you with an in-room coffee maker. I was pleased to note you liked your breakfast in Highball Lounge, but I’m sorry the evening service wasn’t fast enough.

We hope to see you again,

Reviewed August 9, 2014

This hotel is so nice and goes that extra mile to please you. There are so many small little touches which makes your stay feel that extra special. I travelled with my daughter who is 15. We were on a girly trip of shopping and site seeing. The hotel is in a great position in a nice area of Boston. Just across the road is a T Station and round the corner a Macy's store. We went to cape cod whilst in Boston too. That was well worth the visit. We loved our stay and can't wait to return to Boston and the Nine Zero Hotel.

Room Tip: High rooms for good views of city!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank mumstheword2014

Hi mumstheword2014,

I’m thrilled you and your daughter had some quality time together doing some shopping and taking in the sights from our central location. I am pleased to note you found our staff to be so accommodating.

We look forward to that next visit as well,

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Nine Zero is located in the heart of downtown Boston. The location is central to all attractions making it easy to walk to all. The hotel has a modern cool vibe and the staff were friendly. Hotel restaurant was a bit pricey for breakfast.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank andpro91
Thomas F, General Manager at Kimpton Nine Zero Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2014

Hello andpro91,

I’m glad you enjoyed our central location and found our staff to be friendly. If you did want to dine out for breakfast there are certainly a number of to go coffee shops in the immediate area.

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back,