“New Chef, Great Change!”
Review of Ecco

Ecco
Reserve with OpenTable
Ecco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #276 of 3,206 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Chelsea Street
Transit: Maverick T- Stop and Airport T- Stop on Blue Line
Boston
“New Chef, Great Change!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I love the new menu, kudos to the chef. This was my second time and I was pleasantly surprised, the old menu was boring, I can't wait to try other selections.

Visited January 2013

Boston, Ma
“ECCO Restaurant a Must!!!!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I have been here several times before and was always satisfied. Heard that Sunday night is "Gay" night. So I tried it 2/24/13. I was not disappointed. The service is excellent, the food presentation is awesome and prices are reasonable. The staff is very friendly and attentive. The bartender recommended the blackened scallop entree it was to die for. Living in Revere it is very easy to get to and don't have to pay the high prices in Boston to have a good time. The bar, main dinning room and restrooms are very clean and great atmosphere overall. The clientele was mixed and very friendly. Spoke with Diana the General Manager and she mention that they have a Sunday Brunch. They also have outside seating in warmer weather. This place is a must and I will be back more often.

• Visited February 2013
SAN
“2 weeks in Boston”
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Favorite spot near our airport hotel. A short walk on a cool night with 3 co-workers. Ecco was a lovely hidden gem in an interesting area. Our server Natalia was the best. Attentive, informative, friendly and made great recommendations for our meal. I wasn't so hungry, so had a Caesar salad, and yes, there were anchovies on it. Quite nice. Each of my dinner partners raved about their food selection, so it appears you can't go wrong at Ecco.

1 Thank pmccsan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“LAST NIGHT IN BOSTON!”
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

When I woke up this morning I wanted a place to eat dinner with my wife our last night in Boston... ECCO was exactly what I had pictured! Food was spectacular! Low light, night soft music for her, sports center(no audio) for me ... recommend the Calamari.. we had Fillet and lobster( on special) with calamari and salads to start.

1 Thank John T
Swampscott, Massachusetts
“always wonderful”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Have been here four times and it is easily our favorite restaurant. We always bring other couples who haven't been before and they are thrilled to have found a new "go to" restaurant. The atmosphere is very cozy and comfortable. It's fantastic to be able to park in the parking lot and walk right in. No fees; no long walk. Food is fabulous - my husband gets mussels every time as an appetizer. I recently had the sea bass which was a special and it was one of the best I've ever had. Highly recommend!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank sharon t

Been to Ecco? Share your experiences!