“Trendy hot spot”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Fenway / Kenmore
“Trendy hot spot”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

My friends and I always like to check out possible hot spots in downtown Boston. Yard house was high on our personal rating system. Urban chic decor. HUGE list of amazing drinks. Great service. Tasty food. Nice clean bathrooms, Attractive lively people. This is the perfect place for the 30's crowd! As far as a previous comment that it was loud- every bar is loud. If you want quiet then go to a classic romantic place.

• Visited April 2013

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good, Crowded and Loud”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

The food and beer were very good, the service was quick, friendly and attentive. If you're looking for quiet and relaxing, this is not the place for you. A Friday night dinner revealed a large crowd intent on innebriation with a booming sound system geared towards the young hard drinking raucous clientelle. Tip: Go early...real early, before the after work/ school crowd gets going.

• Visited April 2013
London, England, United Kingdom
“Poor Service”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Used to one of our favourite places to eat in Fenway. A few poor experiences mean we havent been back for a while. The food is excellent...good american fare but on two occaisons the food has come out cold and once we came with a large party on a quiet night and the waitress was truly awful despite adding the gratuity for a party of 6 or more.

• Visited February 2013
Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Hi Nicholas S. - We are very disheartened to hear that we have failed on temperature and service. We would absolutely like an opportunity to turn things back around as we truly value your patronage. When convenient, please contact us at guestservices@yardhouse.com.
Farmington, Connecticut
“Decent place”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Came here on a slow night so no problem getting a table. They have over 100 beers on tap, so it is a beer lovers paradise. Huge booths, which easily can fit 6 or more people. Our waitress was very friendly, as was the hostess. Typically bar food, but seemed fresh and it was good.
I would return if I was in the area again.

• Visited February 2013
Brookline, Massachusetts
“Go here for beer and a surprisingly good playlist”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I came to Yard House on a freezing night in Boston, simply because it's not far from the T. I'm not a beer drinker, which I’m certain dramatically affects my thoughts on this place. The beer list is huge, so beer drinkers get excited! It was nice to be able to order cider (something that resembles beer) in an establishment clearly intended for beer drinkers- I hate to be the ONE person at the bar with a wine glass. My friend and I sat at the bar and snacked on truffle fries and lobster artichoke dip along with our drinks. The truffle fries were standard and certainly hit the spot. The dip was served with both pita bread and chips and wasn’t bad, although for texture purposes, I’d have preferred just the chips. Overall, a solid experience and I’m sure it’s a great place to watch a game and for anyone with adventurous beer tastes.

• Visited January 2013