“Pretty Good Pops”

Cakeology
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Unfortunately, I have to say that Cakeology isn't my favorite cupcake joint around. I work right next door and have tried it numerous times. The cake is very moist which is great but then the cupcakes fall short. All of the cupcakes I have had from Cakeology have an oily frosting. I don't like the feeling of the slime on the roof of my mouth after I have a treat from there and it ruins the whole experience. Though the cake is good, the frosting that should enhance the cake ends up making you want to cut the grease with mouthwash or something. On a more positive note, the cake pops from cakeology are pretty good. I would much rather buy a cakepop from here than a real cupcake.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

Love this place! http://eatandsipinthecity.wordpress.com/2012/02/18/cakeology-cupcakes-are-worth-the-calories/

Reviewed January 29, 2012

This shop was featured on TV so we had to try it out. Everything tasted excellent! If you want to avoid the ever so main stream "sweet" come here!