“Nice Indian restaurant conveniently located”
Review of Ghazal Fine Indian Cuisine - CLOSED

Cuisines: Indian
Neighborhood: Jamaica Plain
Neighborhood: Jamaica Plain
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This place has great food. I ordered something I never heard of and loved it- Jhinga Korma- shrimp with nuts and raisins in a creamy sauce. We always order too much as we want to have a few things that are favorites and we did so again here. How can you eat at an Indian restaurant without Saag Paneer? Of course, it was enough to have as the main course. And I didn't really need to order the other item. Both were fantastic. My husband loved the lamb he ordered- Lamb Rogan Josh.

Really cute place, lovely staff, a quick walk from our B&B the Taylor House.

You can't go wrong if you like Indian food.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I've never eaten in at this restaurant, but I love their delivery. It always arrives hot and they include little sauces and Indian style crunchy bread/chips (can't remember what they're called). Oh, and there is always lots of rice! I love ordering delivery from here!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Quite popular to the point that tables are so close to each other, there is no chance of not being heard.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I prefer a little more spice to my Indian food and I did ask for it to be spicy. It wasn't. Overall a good place to eat but I'm not sure I'd try it again.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

This is a nice and small restaurant. The dinner for two is under $40 and the portions are huge. There really was enough food for 3!!