“Nice neighborhood pub” 4 of 5 bubbles

Barracuda Tavern
Ranked #188 of 3,179 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Downtown
MOON TOWNSHIP
“Nice neighborhood pub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

This is a tiny bar. We got in late and wanted a quick bite. They had a lot of tapas on the menu and decided to give it a go. The kitchen is open late, and they have a variety of food to pick from.

The mushroom martini was very good, buffalo chicken nachos were good. The beef kabobs were the best! Hand cut fries were tasty. Spicy shrimp were small and there were only 3, I would pass on that one.

Things to note, this venue is upstairs and very small. Almost all the tables are high tops. Jukebox had good selection. It is a young person's pub. The only people over 35 were tourists, but the service was great and no one made you feel uncomfortable.

We would go back again for a late night bite, but wouldn't our first choice for a dinner.

Visited May 2014

Northeast
“The burger was great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

We only popped in for a drink and a burger - but it was an out-of-the way great place to stop. Burger is delicious! I would return again -- it's too bad we didn't check out this place more when we lived in town!

Visited May 2014
St. Charles, Illinois
“Not all are welcome.....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

My wife, 18 year old son, and I went here for dinner at about 7:15 pm on April 25th. We were politely told no one under 21 could enter (even with parents and just for dinner). This is just a big FYI as we didn't see anything on the website or the reviews. One more FYI, there is a great Irish bar called Emmet's Pub that is about two block's away that does not have any such age requirements for dinner.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank MidwestFamily
“Great Food, Amazing Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

I am a frequent customer and i can honestly say every time I walk in, it's a delight. Im always greeted with a smile by either Katelin or Mickey. They always make sure to go around and make time for each guest. The food there is amazing as well. I've had just about every item on the menu and I'm never dissapointed. Especially with the fish tacos. If you're looking for fresh seafood at a decent price come to Barracuda tavern.

• Visited April 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

I've been into Barracuda tavern a few times over the last month and keep going back because the staff, food and drink are amazing. I love going to see Katelin and Mickey (my two favorite staff members) The drinks are always cold and they have the best disco fries, I just can't get enough. I'll be back this weekend (and probably the one after that)