We stayed there for a week and had a wonderful time. We were a little concerned before leaving because of the other reviews we had seen. It is in a odd part of the city, where a medical centre, a neighbourhood and a warehouse district meet. However, the shuttle took us nearly everywhere we needed to go and the subway was only 10-15 minute walk. One night we walked back to the hotel from Fenway Park and took maybe 40 minutes. We did see panhandlers near our hotel, however coming from Toronto, that is a problem that all large cities have. I went out everyday and bought a newspaper and on couple of occasions walked back to the hotel in the evening. I was never confronted by one of these individuals. I walked by some, but nothing was ever said. We found the hotel itself to be a great bargin, with excellent rooms. Ours had a nice sitting area away from the beds, fridge and microwave. The staff was very helpful and friendly, especially the shuttle driver and the breakfast lady. The breakfast itself, for being billed as a continental, was very plentiful and had a wide selection of things. Anyone who has complained about this breakfast, does not know what a true continental breakfast usually consists of. If you are planning to go to Boston and spend your time in the immediate neighbourhood of your hotel than I wouldn't recommend this hotel. However, if you would like a hotel at good value for your money and easily accessible to everything in the city, I not only recommend this hotel, I plan on staying there again myself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Plus Boston Hotel in Boston is an all-suite hotel, previously known as the Roundhouse Suites. It is conveniently located next to the Boston Medical Centre and close to other Hospitals and only 2.1 miles from downtown Boston. The hotel is close to some of the best colleges in the country: Harvard University, MIT, Boston College, Suffolk, Boston University etc. The hotel has a complimentary shuttle from 7:00am to 10:00pm running on a schedule to the two local T-Stop and to the Medical Centers nearby. When home away from home, we understand the needs of the guests and so each of our rooms have a microwave and refrigerator. Our rooms also feature safes in them to store all your valuables. No matter what brings you to Boston, count on a reputable hotel to provide you with the accommodations you deserve. Free parking, free breakfast, free shuttle to the local train stations are all yours for a competitive price at this Boston hotel that sleeps up to five in a double room. Who says staying city-adjacent has to be expensive? Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Boston Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Roundhouse Hotel Boston
- Best Western Roundhouse Hotel
- Best Western Boston
- Boston Best Western