“Comfortable stay”

Ranked #70 of 83 Hotels in Boston
hopewell jct, United States
“Comfortable stay”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We enjoyed our stay at the Best Western Plus Roundhouse Suites, Boston Mass. Rooms were comfortable, staff was curtious and helpful, and the complimentary breakfast was awesome. The location was convenient to Northeastern College. We would return again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

GMroundhouse, General Manager at Best Western Plus Boston Hotel, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear Elaine C,

Thank you for the nice review. The team and I are glad you enjoyed your stay! We are convenient to many Boston colleges and indeed we hope to see you again!

Also, in recent months we have been making changes to our breakfast. I have moved it to a larger space, offering more items and hiring a friendly caring team! I appreciate you acknowledging what a great breakfast we have!

GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Virginia Beach, United States
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Each time I come back to the Best Western Round House I notice new improvements focused on making the customers stay more enjoyable. I feel like a valued and respected customer it's the cheers of hotels.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Christina R
GMroundhouse, General Manager at Best Western Plus Boston Hotel, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear Christina R,

Thank you for the four stars! Indeed I am trying to make changes by relocating and updating the breakfast; hiring a caring team and working with them. I thank you for taking the time to acknowledge the changes.

Stay tuned as I have more in mind!

Thetford mines, Canada
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Excellent customer service and very nice rooms. A little bit noisy outside because of nearness to hospital but everything else was perfect. Hot breakfast had nice selection. Shuttle service was convenient. Parking is free which is A++ for Boston.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Andre M
GMroundhouse, General Manager at Best Western Plus Boston Hotel, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear Andre M,

Thank you for the great review with the five stars and A++; always nice to read when a guest feels we exceeded their expectations! I am in the process of cahnging the breakfast area and selections and the complimentary shuttle is a great service we provide.

We hope to see you again!

Waldwick, United States
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Very nice hotel with exceptional staff. My room was on the 6th floor and was a very nice suite with all the bells and whistles you would need. Very clean and comfortable bed. I was greeted with a bag of snacks and water which was perfect after my 6 hour drive. Easy walk to many restaurant choices and close to main thruways. I would definitely come back

1 Thank Brian M
GMroundhouse, General Manager at Best Western Plus Boston Hotel, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Brian M,

Thank you so much for the five stars! I am glad you enjoyed the staff and hotel services. We hoep to see you again soon!

Barletta, Italy
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I had to sleep in this hotel since it's nearest to BUMC. The area is awful. There are not diners or restaurant near the hotel, so because I land at 10 PM I had to dinner with a mars. They do not have a Shuttle service from the airport, but despite this they have a good shuttle service for the T-line and BUMC. The room was large, clean and noisy! Yes, the air condition - heat system was so noisy, and the reception did not solve this problem. The same girl at the reception did not understand some British/European expressions so I had to waste ten minutes of my life to require a "wake-up call", which I had never received. The breakfast was really poor and no waiters were there to help me. Next time? Another hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank ale_670813
Dear ale 670813,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the TripAdvisor review. I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay. We are not a full service hotel with restaurants but we have one restaurant that is awesome that delivers to 3am daily and Roka which serves dinner til 1am a block over.

I do apologize that there was a misunderstanding with your wake up call. In addition, the breakfast is a complimentary breakfast buffet we do not have waiters per se but a breakfast attendant who should be able to assist you if you need help with food items.

If you would like to speak to me personally you may email me directly at rhgm@wnwhospitality.com.

ale_670813

Travelers are raving about these Boston hotels

The Woodlands, Texas
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Nice enough front desk but the hotel shuttle was never available- room was nice but needed some updating! Area in which hotel is a little strange-very loud surroundings. Just wish that the description would have been more accurate on Best Western website!

1 Thank ejs22
GMroundhouse, General Manager at Best Western Plus Boston Hotel, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear ejs22,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor review! I am glad you enjoyed the staff but concerned that you felt we need to update the website. If you prefer you can email me at rhgm@wnwhosptiality.com and I will see what I can do to improve.

New York
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I had to stay overnight in Boston due to weather delays. I found a hotel near where I was and walked in see if I can get a room. I was warmly greeted by Jennifer the front desk agent who took care of getting me a room. While I was waiting she told me I can help myself to some hot soup on the house. It was set up on a table in the lobby. I got to my room and it was a suite. I found out later that every room in this hotel is a suite. The rooms are not very large but extremely well laid out. I had a wet bar microwave oven and mini fridge. Two 42 inch flat screen TVS one was in my bedroom and one was in my living room. The breakfast they serve is elaborate compared to what you usually get at a Best Western and the staff was very friendly and helped me with coffee and a freshly made omelet. To bad I only had to stay one night. You cannot beat this place and for a fair price as well.I will be back!!

Dear JonnyGN,

Thank you for the five star review! I am glad we were able to accommodate you during the storm! Jennifer is our Front Office Manager and a pleasure to work with and as you can see guests love her too!

I am glad you enjoyed the spacious room and breakfast. Hopefully we will see you again when the weather is better!