I stay in Boston several times a year. I have my usual places to stay, and this is not one of them but a friend I was meeting was staying here so ..... the neighborhood is sketchy enough that when I was going to walk less than .5 miles to dinner, the front desk person told me "We recommend you drive." The info. on the website that food is available nearby is false, as the closest is the said distance away and entails mall/chain restaurants (but did have a good meal at Olive Garden). The parking was even more sketchy as it was far out back in the side of a gas station. I was all that comfortable leaving my car there or even walking around the dumpster area to get back to the hotel. The rooms were ok - kind of shabby for what one usually finds in Boston. Breakfast was mobbed and not only had food run out and the staff swearing about not being able to have enough food, but there was no seating for the cold cereal and coffee you could get; we were directed downstairs to some strange storage room with 3 tables. As others have noted, the room was unusually loud from street noise (yes, I am used to Boston), and the front desk staff was not terribly pleasant. While I spent less money than normal, it is unlikely I'd stay here again unless I had to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Plus Boston Hotel in Boston is an all-suite hotel, previously known as the Roundhouse Suites. It is conveniently located next to the Boston Medical Centre and close to other Hospitals and only 2.1 miles from downtown Boston. The hotel is close to some of the best colleges in the country: Harvard University, MIT, Boston College, Suffolk, Boston University etc. The hotel has a complimentary shuttle from 7:00am to 10:00pm running on a schedule to the two local T-Stop and to the Medical Centers nearby. When home away from home, we understand the needs of the guests and so each of our rooms have a microwave and refrigerator. Our rooms also feature safes in them to store all your valuables. No matter what brings you to Boston, count on a reputable hotel to provide you with the accommodations you deserve. Free parking, free breakfast, free shuttle to the local train stations are all yours for a competitive price at this Boston hotel that sleeps up to five in a double room. Who says staying city-adjacent has to be expensive? Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Boston Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Roundhouse Hotel Boston
- Best Western Roundhouse Hotel
- Best Western Boston
- Boston Best Western