“Great Find”

Best Western Plus Boston Hotel
Ranked #73 of 85 Hotels in Boston
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We stayed here for a trip with our grandson to see the history of Boston. The hotel shuttle was such a convience. The staff was wonderful. They helped with every detail of our trip. They always had a smile and lots of information. The hotel was fun. The rooms are little suites that really worked out with my grandson. He had his own pull-out couch and TV. I recommend this Best Western because it is close enough to everything, especially with the free shuttle, and you don't have to pay the high rates. Best of all parking if free, some of the other hotels wanted up to $60 per day just to park.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Theresa Y
Sandip B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2013

Dear Ms.Theresa Y,

Thank you so much for choosing the Best Western plus Roundhouse Suites for your recent stay. It was wonderful having you and look forward to welcome you soon. I sincerely wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out a great positive review about the hotel and the friendly service.
We're truly glad to hear you had a great stay with us and all of our staff was helpful to you throughout the stay. I believe we may have talked in the lobby during your stay. You're absolutely correct about the parking. We're one of the very few hotels in Boston that does not charge for the parking. We also take provide in providing complimentary breakfast, wireless internet and the shuttle service within 1.5 miles. Hope to see you soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I could assist you in any ways! Thank you once again.

Boston, MA 02118

Write a ReviewReviews (1,385)

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Absolutely loved this hotel. The staff were very friendly and couldn't be more helpful. They really knew their stuff and were very accomodating with it. The hotel is very clean and the rooms are very spacious. The shuttle service at the hotel was awesome and the drivers were very accomodating and friendly. Big shout out to Liz & Priscilla and Orlando on the front desk.
Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Ms. Susan C,

Thank you for choosing the Best Western plus Roundhouse Suites for your recent stay. I truly wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the positive review and all your compliments to the hotel staff, especially Liz, Priscilla and Orlando. We're truly proud to have all of them work for me. However, we're in a hospitality. That is part of our job and expected from our guests.

Your review will really motivate our staff to work even harder and provide better service. Looking forward to welcome you back. Do not hesitate to contact me directly, if I could assist you in anyways. Thank you once again for your time.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here the weekend of my birthday and had a great time. The room was large and spacious, with the bedroom seperate from the living space. Take advantage of the shuttle van service, it saved us so much time and aggravation from having to drive around the city, it usually arrived within 20 minutes after we called and the one time it didn't the hotel paid for us to take a taxi back.

Room Tip: Choose a rooom on a higher floor, there is less street noise.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jessica S

Dear Ms. Jessica S,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback as well as the compliments to our shuttle staff. I also wanted to thank you sincerely for celebrating your birthday with us. I'm glad to hear you had a great special weekend and you did not have to worry about driving. We receive several compliments on clineliness of our comfortable rooms and friendly service. I will be sure to share your review with our rest of the staff. Please come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I was sleeping in this hotel for 4 nights. The hotel and the room were clean. The room was big and well equiped with fridge, coffeemashine, 42´´ flatscreen tv, 2 telephones, microwave etc. . The bathroom was big and clean. The complimentary shuttle service was great. The breakfast quality was poor but there was coffee for free all day. I want to especially thank the hotel staff at this point. They were very kind and always had a helpful answers to my questions and requests. The business center was ok. It worked for me as I needed to print some docs.
The neighbothood was industrial like and not very safe. There were a lot of drunk and homeless people on the streets around the hotel. In the résume´ I can say it was a nice cheap place to stay as I was just looking for a clean place to sleep as I was doing business all day anyway. Thanks to the staff again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank BurghardA

Dear Burghard A,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to fill out the review. I especially appreciate you taking the time to list majority of our in room amenities. We take a pride in our product and the service and I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Most of our staff have been with us for a long time and they really enjoy sharing their knowledge and providing great service overall.

Only about two weeks ago, we expended our breakfast items and have several choices available now. We have several repeat guests and I'm truly hoping you would give us another chance when the future trips bring you to Boston again! Thank you once again, for your positive feedback.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Excellent help from Orlando at the front desk. Very clean with spacious rooms. Nice little gym & loved the pizza vending machine. Walking distance to Marshalls, Home Depot, Stop n Shop, Party Store, Target, DSW and lots more. Free shuttle to these places plus the train station.

Note that limo transportation from the airport is not free.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ryvalry

Dear Ryvalry,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the positive review. Your compliments were greatly appreciated, especially one for Orlando Chambers, our Front Desk Supervisor who truly goes above and beyond to provide a great customer service.

Please come back again soon to stay with us. I will be sure to share your review with the rest of the staff. They will be thrilled to hear it but it will also motivate them to provide even better service. Looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Arriving in Boston MA after 7 hour flight from San Jose CA, Guest Service Agent Orlando Chambers was friendly, genuinely welcoming and found me a quiet, nonsmoking room on the 6th floor above the sound of city traffic. The free enhanced breakfast was something one could only appreciate, which I did each morning of my four day stay. Found the room as part of a great deal Last minute deal, in fact, through Southwest Airlines. Clean and comfortable room. I'd come again and bring family...

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Robert S

Dear Mr. Robert S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a great review. I appreciate all your compliments, including our Front Desk Supervisor, Orlando Chambers who takes pride in providing a great customer service. Our goal is to ensure every guest leaves 100% satisfied so they return, and recommend us to others. We're truly happy to hear you had a great stay with us. Once again, your feedback was greatly appreciated. We will share it with our staff. It will certainly motivate our staff to provide even better service. Looking forward to welcome you back.

Thank you!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Every morning you're sure to wake up to the sounds of garbage trucks that pick up dumpsters and drop off trash down the street 1000 feet. The parking is horrible and the neighborhood isn't safe at all. No wifi in the rooms, dingy and just a cheap place all around.

Spend more and be safe and happy.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Germaine W

Dear Germaine W,

Thank you so much for filling out the survey and providing your feedback to us. Our goal is ensure every guest has 100% satisfactory stay with us. We are truly sorry to hear you did not have a pleasant stay with us.

It is a great perk to have a hotel in the city. Our hotel is located near by majority of the historic sightseeing places, near by universities, some of the best restaurants and some of the best hospitals. Some of the outside noise is beyond our control but that is expected in any city hotels. Due to our location, clean luxury suites, friendly service and the low rates, we do a great amount of business. Everyday, we receive several great surveys and reviews from our guests. Majority of our guests are repeat guests and I'm truly hoping you would give us another chance!

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I could assist you in any ways, including pre blocking your room and personally following up on your reservation. Thank you again, for taking the time.