2 people are viewing this hotel
Get rewarded with One Key
Algotels
$738
1,072 results
All reviews club level avery bar equinox gym artisan bistro luxury hotel in room dining upgraded to a suite turn down service concierge desk per day freedom trail doorman theatre valet mandarin
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

My usual hotel was booked so I thought I would give the Ritz Carlton a visit, with my 7 year old daughter.

My expectations were blown away, particularly by Samantha P. who handled communication via the Ritz App.

Via the app Samantha helped me print a photo of friends, obtain a Waterford frame and put them together and wrap them beautifully within two hours, in time for friends when they dropped me off at the hotel. We were all wowed!

She also helped me arrange in room dining, special requests for turndown, and answered questions about the amazing gym Equinox which guests have access to.

The room was recently renovated and gorgeous, with separate shower and tub.

The complimentary hot cider all day and coffee in the morning in the lobby was very welcome.

Nothing was too much for this hotel team.

Thank you so much Ritz Carlton for making me feel at home and showing me an incredible Boston welcome. We cannot wait to come back!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Nathan H
MrWilliamBunce, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

Dear Goodmorning2U_11,
Thank you so much for sharing your experiences, particularly those with Samantha. I will proudly share your comments with her and add my personal thanks. It is professionals such as Samantha who allow us to provide the personalized and caring service that The Ritz-Carlton is known for, and I am grateful to work amongst these ladies and gentlemen. It turned our for the best that your original hotel was unavailable; we were honored to have this opportunity to welcome you for your recent visit. We hope there will be many more such occasions and will be looking forward to your return.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed April 26, 2019

From getting our room at 10am to the bottle of champagne just delivered, as it’s a friends birthday, this hotel is top notch! No joke! The bell hop, the check in, the concierge...all 10’s!! There’s a reason the Ritz is known for its service. Living like a queen!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Jessi44931

Dear Jessi44931,
How wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our "royal" levels of service during your celebratory visit! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. We look forward to your many happy returns.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed April 21, 2019

Pros: service, as a club member - breakfast, valet parking and access to gym (equinox). Bathroom was great. Awesome lobby and restaurants decor.

Neg: Even with the renovation, the rooms were not that impressive. Restaurant was overprice for the quality of the food.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank dvkm
MrWilliamBunce, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2019

Dear dvkm,
We greatly appreciate you choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to comment. I am pleased to hear that you experienced the personalized and professional service provided by our ladies and gentlemen, as well as the convenience of valet parking and access to the sports club. It is also good to know that you enjoyed our large guestroom bathroom and the décor and delicious breakfast offerings in Artisan Bistro (despite higher than anticipated pricing). I am, however, disappointed that our recent renovation did not provide the ambiance or décor that you would have preferred or expected. Perhaps you might wish to return to experience a different room for your next visit, as our rooms' locations and layouts give a slightly different feel to each room which you might find more comfortable and to your liking, and it would most certainly be our pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel once again.
Warm regards,

Reviewed April 19, 2019

I took my three young daughters for a girls weekend in Boston. The service was exceptional. The doormen greeted my kids and engaged them in conversation each time we passed through the doors. The staff was friendly, and provided a great scavenger hunt for the kids. They found a quiet area in the bar for us to have a light dinner and great "mocktails" for the kids. Thank you for making us feel so special and welcome.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Amherstmom

Dear Amherstmom,
It certainly sounds like you had a wonderful weekend away with your girls, and we are so glad to have been able to have been a part of it! Thank you so much for giving us this opportunity, and we look forward to many future visits.
Wishing you and your girls all the best,

Reviewed April 7, 2019

If you have stayed at a Ritz before, you can expect this one to deliver the same excellent service in a great and inviting atmosphere. Unfortunately, my room has a view that it’s not so wonderful but I suspect that most of the time you will be out in the city and not looking out the window. Was here on business so I didn’t try the restaurant or bar (our meals were catered by the hotel and were very nice). Location is great and decor in the hotel is classic with a bend toward modern. Lobby is rather small. If you have not stayed at a Ritz and have th $$ to do so here in Boston, this is a good one.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank ldtblitz
MrWilliamBunce, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2019

Dear ldtblitz,
We appreciate you taking the time to comment on your recent visit, and are glad that you enjoyed your experience from the additional point of view of the group or business event perspective. We hope to have many opportunities to welcome you back, whether for business or on pleasure, when we encourage you to take advantage of all the hotel has to offer, such as the delicious offerings in Artisan Bistro and creative cocktails in Avery Bar, and perhaps even an upgrade to a full view of the Boston Common!
With many thanks,