“A great day on the water!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
RIB Adventure Tours
Reviewed August 4, 2011

Our daughter, Valerie, sent us a link to some Groupons for our trip to Boston. I found a $45 Gtoupon for this high speed boat tour of Boston Harbor. It was a great buy! We (my husband, daughter & I) went on a Friday at noontime. I made the reservations over the internet and it was "game on". The pick up point was at the end of Sargents Wharf but htere is public parking just get there early because it is the North End and parking is always at a premium. Captain Susan was great and very informative about the harbor and the surrounding areas. It definitely was high speed and a large zodiac type of launch with a big Merc outboard motor. The boat seats 6 people and it flies. You really have to either tie on your glasses or hold on to them or the wind will send them flying. I loved the ride especially sailing over the big wakes from larger boats. It is not a trip for the faint of heart. My husband & daughter were nervous about the speed but both survived. I thought it was thrilling! My husband is suspectible to sea sickness so he took some dramamine (?) before the ride. We spent about 2 hours on the water. There is nothing like approaching Boston from the sea. It is absolutely spectacular! I would do the boat ride again in a heart beat. My husband & daughter did admit they enjoyed the ride even though they were leery of the boat size and the speed at which we moved. I would recommend this boat trip for everyone except small children. It was great fun and thrilling. Captain Susan was a great tour guide.

3  Thank Deborah Z

Reviewed August 3, 2011

Purchased tickets on Groupon for $45 each. Another amazing attraction available in Boston.