Michele Topor's Boston Food Tours
Review Highlights
Unmatched food tour!

LOVE LOVE this tour. Have taken Michele's tour three times, learn something new and enjoy it so... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Wendos156
Hampton Falls, New Hampshire
Highly recommend!

We had a great time on Michele Topor's Boston Food Tour. She is extremely knowledgeable about the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
urbanadventurist

Recommended experiences in and around Boston
from $75.00
from $90.00
from $69.00
from $99.00
More Info
All reviews pastry shop italian food north end pastries market tour italian culture shop owners cooking tips culinary tour mediterranean diet health benefits alley ways salumeria highly recommend this tour three hours penne great tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our tour guide Beth was awesome! Very knowledgeable & informative. But, the class was too large to fit in the small spaces, thus making it difficult to hear or see at times. Also, our group has taken many food tours and this one barely offered any food to sample. We were hungry when done, and that has never happened in past tours we've taken in different cities. If you want up to date 'info' on oils, vinegar's, meats, pastas & how to prepare foods etc., and where to go visit in Italy...this is your tour!

Date of experience: September 2019
vincotto, Owner at Michele Topor's Boston Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your guide Beth, we also think that she's awesome. We realize that many food tours offer tons of food but the mission of our tour is to educate you on genuine Italian food products and the Mediterranean food culture. Thanks for joining us on tour.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What an amazing 3 hours touring the North End with Michele! I learned so much I don't know where to start and I consider myself a foodie...My only regret is I didn't take the tour 10 years ago! You will not be disappointed. The history lesson is a plus I didn't expect but thoroughly enjoyed! Kathleen, Winchester, MA

Date of experience: September 2019

Thanks Kathleen - I'm delighted that you enjoyed the tour and took the time to comment about it...even the mini history lesson! Warmest regards, Michele

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were visiting our son this last weekend and went on this tour to learn more about the North End. This tour gave us a wonderful insight to the history and people of the North End. It was a great experience and we learned so much. Beth was an amazing tour guide and shared her passion of the area, people and food. I would highly recommend this tour as it was great experience. It was nice walking through the area and learning so much about the food and culture behind it. We learned a great deal that we can utilize in our own kitchen as we cook for our family. Thanks for a wonderful experience!!!

Date of experience: September 2019

Thank You for joining us on tour! We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience.

Reviewed September 4, 2019

I'm from Boston and Italian, and I thought I was familiar with the North End and what the best cooking products are but turns out I had a lot to learn! Michele is a wonderful guide, is extremely knowledgable, and brought us to some of the best markets the North End has to offer. Not to mention the taste testing! I can't wait to take another tour with her.

Date of experience: August 2019
vincotto, Owner at Michele Topor's Boston Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

Thank you for allowing me to share my passion for Italian food and love of my neighborhood with you!

Reviewed September 2, 2019

This is a very informative tour. We had Beth and she did a great job. The tour is very food information focused, and my wife who is a cook, said she learned a lot of interesting things about Italian food nuances by region and interesting cooking tips. Fun day and good North End Tour. Materials are provided for future reference and a map to re-locate visited spots. Bring a pen, you will want to take notes. Highly recommend if you love the North End and Italian food.

Date of experience: August 2019

Thanks for joining our tour. I'm delighted that you learned a lot and enjoyed Beth as your guide. And thanks for the review. We appreciate it!