“Enjoy a good burger and the view”
Review of UBurger - Tremont - CLOSED

UBurger - Tremont
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed December 2, 2012

If you are looking for a quick meal but not fast food Uburger fits the bill. They have some nice options - Big Papi (for hot and spicey lovers) and the Preppy burger was delicious. You can also order a custom burger. We noticed they also have chicken burgers that looked good. French fries were good too! The restaurant overlooks the Boston Public Garden which is a prime spot for people watching. Enjoy!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

This past summer looking for the best burger in the east coast of the states was part of our trip, fun competition. I have to say that from the begining Uburger get the number one position. The place is like a "tipycal" fast food restaurants. You have to order and then take away or eat in the local. We opted for eating there, the park is just across the street, but it was getting dark. When you enter the menu board seems a mess, with too many options, their burgers or you can make your own, choosing from lots of ingredients....
We opted for Ourburgers menu, I got a YUPPIE BURGER for $5.25 with Swiss cheese, grilled mushrooms, bacon, and my friend a UCHEESEBURGER for $4.75 with Lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles, house spread, american cheese. And fries of course
Service is good, fast, and efficient. But the burger was delicious. Good quality food, meat, well cooked, juicy and perfectly served. The quality prize rate was one of the best I've seen. Cheap and good, good view, what else you need? A must if you're in Boston

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Great hot dogs, both buns and hot dog were grilled. great reminders of my young days in Quebec where the best grilled hot dogs are to be found.
My friend had the salad with meat patty on it and she thoroughly enjoyed it tt. prices were very very reasonable and food was prepared when you placed your order.

Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

Pretty good burger, nice portions and the big window in the front allows for people watching on treamont street.

Reviewed May 8, 2012 via mobile

I tried Uburger before two days. It was waaaaay better than the other fast food burgers. It was juicy, viggies tasted fresh and their sauce was great. It's not that kinda burger I look for, the pattie is a little bit thin, I prefer it thicker. But the good thing is I could complete it without complaining that it's too big and I can't finish it.