“A great snack alternative”
Review of Pinkberry

Pinkberry
Ranked #71 of 104 Dessert in Boston
Neighborhood: Back Bay
Neighborhood: Back Bay
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I really love the concept of this yoghurt bar and wish these sorts of places would make it to Australia in greater numbers. Its a great healthy, quick snack alternative.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

This is the first time I had customizable fruit parfait. You get to choose the kind of granola (I chose chocolate), 3 kinds of fruit (I chose blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries - they also offer kiwi, pineapple, etc), another layer of granola, and yogurt flavor (I chose mango). Very refreshing and yummy. Maybe a bit more pricy than your regular pre-made parfait but it's worth it (plus for me it's a friend's treat). They can stamp the parking ticket at Prudential Center if the receipt is over $12.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

First time trying this of many frozen yogurt places popping up across North America - really great taste and miles of options for toppings.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I go there every day just to get my fix of tart ice cream! Great flavors and topping choices! My favorite flavor is salted carmel!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

refreshing yogurt on a hot day. Prefer it with fruit...