WINNER WONDERLAND

$67.98*
and up
Boston Dinner Cruise
More attraction details
Owner description: Come aboard Spirit of Boston for a unique mix of dining, dancing, entertainment and views. Cruising year-round from Boston's historic Seaport District, Spirit offers lunch, dinner, cocktail and holiday cruises, plus dozens of themed cruises.
Lynn, Massachusetts
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“a must do in Boston”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

Great dinner! i am an experienced cruiser, the Spirit of Boston is not the best but does a pretty good job with the dinner experience. A+ Recommended

Visited August 2012

Cliffwood, New Jersey
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“What a nightmare!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

Getting to the dock is not easy, as it is a bit out of the way. We went on Father's Day for a dinner cruise and there were a lot of families, which was not bad at all. At around $100 apiece it was a bit pricey. We were seated by the window in the front of the ship, which gave us great views, but we were also by the doors to the deck, and the constant foot traffic and the horrible door slamming/draft on my back was ANNOYING!!! The music was less than impressive - tons of generic 70's stuff. And the food was the most atrocious thing of all. Buffet style: salad - lettuce with a choice of 4-5 add-ons and 2 dressings, pasta with a choice of 2 sauces, mashed potatoes, green beans, dried up baked chicken, and roast meat, that quite frankly was half fat anyway. And everything was lukewarm at best!!! The desert was a choice of the store bought vanilla or chocolate sheet cake cut up into tiny squares and dumped onto the big plate. ABSOLUTELY HORRENDOUS!!! I ended up trying a bite of everything just to see what was edible. In the end, I ended up dipping dinner rolls into the pasta sauce, I am sorry, but for a $100 - NO!!! We bought a package with free wine, which we never got and the waiter made a clumsy excuse. The people at the next table said they bought drinks as part of a package too, but were told that they only paid for the souvenir glasses that the drinks would be served in. The waiter stopped by our table three times in 2 hours - once to take the drink order, once to drop them off 45 minutes later, and then again with the bill. We had to go searching for someone to pour us coffee. The most annoying thing is that the staff started to clean up everything about 1:15 into a 2 hour cruise. They picked up our table clean without asking, taking our drinks/coffee, when we were half done with it. I go to get a piece of cake and my drinks are gone. And I found it incredibly rude that a girl came up to take my fork, without asking me, reaching over my plate as I was about to eat a bite of cake. Overall, not impressed at all! SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Julia R
Arlington, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Spirit of Boston”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

Even though it rained, we still enjoyed our trip on the Spirit of Boston. The ship's staff was very friendly and efficient. Everyone (all 400 of us) had a great time for sure.

Waterloo, Canada
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“DELIGHTFUL”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

Our lunch cruise was a delightful experience. The food was very good, the staff were attentive, welcoming, very helpful and fun.. The views of the harbour were excellent as was the commentary. Too bad it was a rainy day!
And, our waitress Marcella entertained the entire ship. What an amazing voice and talent!

Rochester
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“FANTASTIC!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Took group of students on a dinner/dj cruise- was a real highlight of the trip. Service was excellent, the food was unexpectedly excellent and you couldn't beat he harbour views! Kids loved the music and danced all night. I highly recommend this for a group of students.

Been to Spirit of Boston? Share your experiences!