2 people are viewing this hotel
$179
Free cancellation until 12/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
$179
Traveluro
$169
Expedia.com$179
Hotels.com$179
travelup.com$204
2,782 results
All reviews whole foods mass general hospital beacon hill great location charles street minute walk valet parking walking distance freedom trail faneuil hall mgh cvs patients surgery rates bellman starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed May 2, 2019

The location is great. Next to MGH. I stay here whenever I come for treatment. For medical purposes I require a few extras which I am always given and am very appreciative about. However, when I called to notify them I was coming this time the manager Prima said I would be charged $$$ extra for the few needs. She gave me a hard time and wasn't friendly. Rooms need updated as well. Please.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Anastasia B
Polly C, Director of Guest Services at Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2019

Dear Anastasia B,

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed May 1, 2019

Signs of wear and tear, carpet and flooring could use upgrade, otherwise all else up to snuff. Excellent staff keep the operation running smoothly making it easy to overlook minor wear and tear. Would return to this location for its location, value, and service.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ChristySharp

Dear ChristySharp,

Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed May 1, 2019

I stayed at this hotel last year when my husband was at Mass. General and felt safe walking there by myself and the room I had was spacious, clean and very quiet. We had to visit the hospital again this spring and I had requested the same room months in advance. We arrived and were told the room wasn't available and we were given another room. The room was at the back of the hotel with no view, worn looking and much smaller than the room I had requested. I went back to the desk and was told it was actually an upgrade, which I found hard to believe. Early in the evening, we could hear someone talking loudly in the hall and upon leaving for dinner, discovered someone sitting on the floor near our door in the hall, using a computer and talking on a phone. We returned to the room later and went to bed fairly early to get rested before our day at the hospital. Around 10 p.m., there was a loud bang of a door and men in the next room started shouting at each other. We buried our heads and tried to get some sleep. I contacted the hotel to complain about all of this. Someone from the hotel contacted me by email and was argumentative and insisted we did get an upgraded room and we should have complained about the noise when it happened. She said the person in the room I requested decided to stay longer so that's why we couldn't have it (despite our booking months ahead), If we have to return to the hospital again, we will stay further away so we can find a hotel with better customer service.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ptzmom_nh
Reviewed May 1, 2019

Had a WONDERFUL overnight stay in the Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill on the penultimate Tuesday in April with my best friend for life. Thank you, Patrice, a VERY nice lady, for welcoming me to my home-away-from-home in Boston, for making check-in a breeze and for helping to make my stay in your hotel a very nice experience, more than just a good night's sleep. Of course, the room was clean, warm and inviting. And came with a fab view of this corner of the Hub, also known as Bean Town.
I chose this hotel for three reasons. First, it's location. It is right next door to the Mass General Hospital office of my very special specialist.
Second, it's location. It is relatively easy to get to if you take Route 3 from Cape Cod, get on Storrow Drive in the right direction and then almost immediately get off on a left exit that brings you to Cambridge Street, a busy unlimited access urban mutli-lane thoroughfare, always full of nationally renowned courteous, safe, and patient other drivers. But you are only on it for a very short distance, thankfully. How long you may be on it fluctuates with the traffic, which is always bad and sometimes worse.

Finally, it's location. It has a magical, if expensive, underground parking garage with a host of wonderful attributes including free valet service to find a place to park your car at your great expense, access to the hotel (once you have your room key), access to my Mass Gen medical building, secret passage to the second floor of Au Bon Pain on the corner of Blossom and Cambridge Streets, and at the other end of the garage to Whole foods, all without having to go outside if you don't want to. It is also within easy walking distance of a number of great eateries, including, just across the street, Ma Maison, where owner Sam and waiter Denis conspired to provide a GREAT dinner and a magical experience of a wee bit of France.
The hotel is also an easy taxi/Uber/Lyft from a great number of great venues in the State's great capital city. If you are of a certain age and have a lot of friends in the same age group or beyond, chances are you know someone who's staying the night in a bed at the world-renown Mass General Hospital, as I did. They would certainly enjoy you stopping by as my friend did.
I am already looking forward to my next stay in this perfectly located and wonderful Wyndham. If you are lucky enough to get to stay in this hospitable hotel in the heart of the Hub, please tell Patrice and the others that you read

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Robert J S

Dear Robert J S,

Thank you for your wonderful review!

Reviewed April 29, 2019

One of the best hotels I've stayed at anywhere! Great, safe location and clean. Helpful front desk folks.
hotel seemed up to date and the restaurant food was wuite good. They also served room service late and didn't take too long. Nice views of the city as well.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Wanderer40669025563

Dear Wanderer40669025563,

Thank you for your review!