$323
$254
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $301/night.

$189
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $288/night.

$200
$194
Hilton.com
$243
$197
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $272/night.

$239
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $280/night.

$260
$229
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $381/night.

Omni Parker House(Boston)
$270
$207
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $273/night.

$311
$280
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $314/night.

$251
$219
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $312/night.

2,435 results
All reviewswhole foodsmass general hospitalbeacon hillgreat locationexecutive floorau bon painoutdoor poolsliding doorcharles streetvalet parkingminute walkwalking distancetd gardenblue linefreedom trailmini fridgehotel restaurant
Reviewed December 23, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 23, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 20, 2013

My husband needed surgery at MGH and I stayed at this hotel a little over a year ago. I returned for a night to be in close contact with my husband who was again a patient at Mass General Hospital.
Just like the last time, I had a good experience. The room was clean, spacious, quiet, warm and the shower water was hot. I was exhausted and the bed and pillows were so comfortable and gave me a great nights sleep.
The staff at the front desk were friendly and told me about the AAA discount that I was not aware of .
The hospital is a few minute walk so I could go back and forth easily. When this emergency came I knew I could go to this hotel and feel safe and be taken care of.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I stayed here for two nights while looking after a family member who was a patient at Mass General Hospital, which is a one minute walk from the hotel: if you have the misfortune of being in the same situation, make the best of it by staying at the Wyndham. At least you'll be in close proximity to the hospital, and have a hotel with a lovely, caring staff and a cozy lobby, bar and restaurant to come back to. As it was freezing cold when I was there, I didn't care to leave the hotel after a long day, and was happy to come back to a comfortable, quiet room. The food was very good, and the friendly, low key bar was a good respite. I was offered an upgrade to the executive floor upon check in: the room was quiet (I know others complained about the thin walls, but I didn't experience this) and I had a beautiful view of the Boston skyline. The room had a mini fridge, a coffee maker and an excellent array of toiletries in the generously sized bathroom. The room also looked to be newly renovated. The staff were all friendly and helpful throughout with my stay. Mass General took great care of my family, and The Wyndham took great care of me!

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor to enjoy the view. The 14th floor, (executive level) was very nice
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo