“twist on Mexican”
Review of Temazcal Cantina

Temazcal Cantina
Reserve with OpenTable
Temazcal Cantina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #325 of 3,202 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Seaport District / South Boston Waterfront
Boston
“twist on Mexican”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I loved the atmosphere. I thought the temperature of the food could have been hotter. My lobster appetizer was a chopped up piece of lobster instead of a whole chunk. It was still tasty though

Visited January 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Food was Horrible Bar tender was nice”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

The food is very pricey here. The only thing I enjoyed was my sangria. My cousin and i really disliked our meal and even the waiter noticed and had it taken off our bill. I like the fact that you can view the menu on an ipad and i loved the location, also it was very beautiful inside. I did not enjoy my appetizer or my meal. My cousin's food had so much lime and garlic on it that when we took a bite out of it our faces turned red and we needed water right away. I do not think I will ever go back there again unless it is for the brunch. on the Ipad the brunch menu looked really appetizing but then again looks can be deceiving.

• Visited January 2013
Marblehead, Massachusetts
“Not as good the second time around”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

First time, loved it. Great location. Interesting menu. Second time, not nearly as good. The restaurant was very warm and very loud. It's a nice setting, though after it gets dark it's really not all that interesting. The chips and guac are good. The menu is ok. Great desserts for a Mexican restaurant.Definitely get a table on the harbor. The booths are small and not too comfortable. Try it one. Don't go back.

• Visited November 2012
Wicklow. Ireland
“Lovely location”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I really enjoyed my meal in Temazcal. I was impressed to be offered an iPad with the menu on arrival. Not only was the menu there but how the food is prepared and the history of the particular dish. I loved the food and the staff were all very friendly. On a nice evening it is lovely to sit outside by the sea but it is also lovely to look out at the sea from the comfort of the restaurant itself. If I ever return to Boston, this restaurant will definitely be on my list for ameal.

Visited October 2012
Bergen, Norway
“Best Cod inmay life”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We found this restaurant waiting for highlight of the Boston trip,Dropkick Murpheys concert in Bank of America arena. Walking on the dock we just stepped in.
Food was delishious, restaurant is fancy ( iPad digital menu:)) and stuff is very frendly, talking and attractive:). Prices are friendly too.
One thing I felt a bit strange, but that is maybe standard for US. After we have been finished eating, waitress came with the bill..I felt it a bit strange, as we havent got possibility to order dessert or drinks, as we should go:)..I appologize and I believe that it was misunderstanding, but it gmade me give 4 of 5.

• Visited September 2012