“I'm in LOVE” 5 of 5 stars

Neighborhood: North End
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“I'm in LOVE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I went for the cannoli which was wonderful. BUT I fell in love with their amaretti cookies. I which I could of gotten the recipe from the baker. No secrets were given out though.

1 Thank Bridesm0m

Los Angeles, California
“The Best Canoli's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I really don't know why people go to Mike's. That place is good, but you really have to try the Canoli's at Maria's. It's the best and there is usually no line! Perhaps Mike makes other things better, but if you're looking for the best Canoli, go to Maria's. You won't regret it.

1 Thank Jose B
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Love this place...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Very authentic...great cannolis and cookies. Worth the visit, you feel transported to "Italy"...in Boston.

1 Thank Mary M
Keller, Texas
“Makes me wish I lived in Boston”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

They have a delicious, subtly flavored traditional cannoli. I've never had better outside of St. Louis. I also almost cried when I saw their cookies and I was immediately taken back to childhood Christmases when my grandma would always have a mix of Italian cookies out at all times. The cookies were very good but not the very best I've ever had. You can tell they're probably made with shortening instead of butter which does make a difference in the flavor, but they're still better than anything in a store.

There was a very friendly young lady behind the counter and the shop is steps from the Haymarket T.

1 Thank GuideVerte
Texas
“The Superior Cannoli!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

In 2008 the Mr. & I discovered Maria's and cannolis. We've spent the last 5 years trying to duplicate the experience. Last week we got our chance during our visit to Boston. We enjoyed several cannolis and they were as fresh and delicious as we remembered! We like the way Maria's cannolis are filled to order and not sitting in a 'display case' waiting for a buyer. Oh, just so you know, for comparison purposes we did try the 'other guy' and while his cannoli was good, Maria's was better!

We also enjoyed Maria's Gelato and petting Cookie the Cat!

1 Thank teacher91