“Great dinner in a great location”

Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Boston
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Boston is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 3,243 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Congress Street
Description: Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse opens it's 9th location April 2011 on Boston's Liberty Wharf Seaport. Del Frisco's signature menu offers USDA Prime Beef & Fresh Seafood. We also feature a Wine Spectator Award winning wine list boasting over 1,500 selections from around the world. Our 14,000 square foot, 400 seat restaurant has a 40 seat circular bar & lounge area, 70 seat outdoor veranda, and three distinctive private dining rooms.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great dinner in a great location”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

First trip to Del Frisco's after hearing many good things, and it delivered. Service was very attentive, almost too much as we were asked about 15 times from different people if our "dinners were perfect". In fact, one of the steaks in our party was not "perfect" and they comped it on the bill. Food was excellent and the wine list had something for everyone. A bit loud, so just be aware, and the views of the harbor in the summer are great.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
Gent, Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium
“one of the best”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Have been here before at lunch and adored it, now back for a dinner with coleagues and again positively surprised by service and quality.
Very good food, perfect service with an eye for every detail and amazing wines (try the Schlumberger....)

only negative point : very loud but that clearly did not bother the Americans around me :-)

I will be back guys...

Boston, Massachusetts
“Best Steakhouse in Boston”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

This is by far the best steakhouses in the Boston. My former favorite was Grille 23 and I would no longer consider Ruth Chris or the Capital Grille as being in the same leauge.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Philip L
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Filet Steak”
Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

Del Frisco's is a fantastic restaurant. I had the filet steak cooked rare. It was precisely how I like it. Christine, our waiter, was knowledgeable and gave a full run down of the choices including all the "off menu" dishes. I would recommend to anyone with an large appetite.

Arizona
“Service, Service, Service and Food!”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Happened upon this restaurant because of a recommendation for their crab cakes and he bar view. Had Filet and Chicken entrees with the most delicious side of corn and Asparagus. Split a delicious salad. My steak was a little too rare for me. The service staff and General Manager were gracious and attentive. I have experienced restaurants where they want to "educate me" on how I ordered my steak the wrong way. There was none of this attitude. It was very refreshing. On top of that, it was an incredibly delicious and tender filet. I orders it old school with an Oscar preparation. Yummy! They provided us with a complimentary Lemon Cake. Too full to order dessert, we still dug in like champions to try it. Moist and puckering lemony delicious! This is not where the review ends...In Boston for a couple of nights, we returned the following night for round two. Again, great, friendly yet sophisticated service. We brought a colleague with us this night. Trio of filet medallions, Duck, and tonight I had the Famous Crab Cake. Everything was perfectly seasoned, perfectly cooked, and better than described or promised. Tonight I ate light to leave room for another of their "famous" dishes, banana bread pudding. This too surpassed it's reputation. For my next trip to Boston I want to try these other great looking items we couldn't fit in this time. Onion Rings, Fresh Fish, and another steak of course!