“I'll have a headache with my lamb, please.”

Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Boston
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Boston is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 3,273 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Congress Street
Description: Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse opens it's 9th location April 2011 on Boston's Liberty Wharf Seaport. Del Frisco's signature menu offers USDA Prime Beef & Fresh Seafood. We also feature a Wine Spectator Award winning wine list boasting over 1,500 selections from around the world. Our 14,000 square foot, 400 seat restaurant has a 40 seat circular bar & lounge area, 70 seat outdoor veranda, and three distinctive private dining rooms.
Reviewed February 3, 2013

The food was very very good as well as the service, 3.5 stars review. I can't give the place a 5 star because of the following reasons:

1. The noise level was literally deafening; between the people talking (well more like yelling) over each other and the ridiculously loud music piped in. Literally lost track of how many times we asked our waitress to turn down the music over our table. Someone constantly kept turning the music back up. Our party of 8 sat in a glass window corner area with nice views of the Boston Habor; I sat right in the kiddie corner. OMG, the sound amplified and echoed around and behind me to the point I couldn't hear my two friends next to me talk!

2. Food was served hot and the dessert were yummy, but everything was way overpriced. You're better off going to Capital Grill in Chestnut Hill. Actually cheaper for food and wines but much much quieter that you can actually enough dinner and company.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Had been looking forward to a great steak experience- love a good steak! After waiting 35 minutes for our reservation in such noise our group of four had to scream to hear each other. But more important, my beautiful bone in strip was so salty I winced with each bite. My wife's steak was ordered medium and sent back twice- first it was very well done, then raw. Our friend's veal was small and too salty and the lamb chops were also too salty. We drank a lot of water! Have been to all the Boston steak houses and know a good steak. The quality was there, but due to incompetence, the food was ruined. We also all like spicy food- this was over the top.

1  Thank codydog14
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Great view, nice location, good layout...but when busy, it gets noisy. There are a couple of different levels, so lots of space to accommodate and good for large groups.

Okay, for the food....yes, good steak but it's not the best. If I'm going to pay for a good steak meal, I'd opt for a couple other places with decent view but great food. I ordered filet mignon and I like it rare, so they seared it perfectly. The flavor of the meat was fine, but for rare, I expected it to be a bit more juicy, but it was dry. All the side dishes were good, and lobster mac & cheese was great but a heart clogger.

It is good food and the service was great, so I can't complain, but not my 1st choice.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Part of the larger chain restaurants, but high quality and good service. If you want consistency from coast to coast in a steak house, this is it. Bring a lot of $

Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Not only the best steakhouse but the best location as well. The steaks come out piping hot and cooked to perfection. The sides are huge and perfect to share with the table. An amazing wine and cocktail list offered with a very knowledgable staff to help you choose the perfect drink.
If you don't want to eat in the dining room, the bar is always packed! Enjoy the food, drink and social events happening nightly.