“5 times a charm...”

Ranked #12 of 220 Coffee & Tea in Boston
Neighborhood: Fenway / Kenmore
Neighborhood: Fenway / Kenmore
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We found this little coffee house in search for a good latte. Well we found it. We actually visited a couple different locations, but this one on Boylston was our go to coffee spot. The lattes were delicious and beautiful. The bagel and lox was a treat as well.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

We stayed at the local hostel. This place was perfect. Great filled bagels, massive muffins and great frothy coffee. The place can be busy with students but it's a great hangout and the place to be when starting out your day. My buddy and I often talk about he pavement, as we enjoyed it so much. We went by most days for breakfast in a week trip there.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Pavement is one of the few cafes in Boston open into the evening. With friendly baristas, tasty coffee and comfortable chairs it's becoming one of my favorite spots in the neighborhood. Attention WiFi seekers: they offer 1hr of free internet, after that you have to pay.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Pavement has the best latte in Boston, hands down! The espresso is dreamy delicious! I usually visit the coffeehouse on Newbury St. Seating can be tough, but I usually always end up with a table. They also have great bagel sandwiches (breakfast and lunch). I love the Chia and Sunrise.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Uses counter culler coffee. Nice lattes. Expensive wifi. Funny that the term is Seattle style when the prevalent coffee place in Seattle is Starbucks.

Been to Pavement Coffeehouse? Share your experiences!