“Breakfast Outdoors”
Review of MET Back Bay

MET Back Bay
Reserve with OpenTable
MET Back Bay is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #242 of 3,227 Restaurants in Boston
Londonderry, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast Outdoors”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

My wife and I had breakfast at MET on a Saturday morning. Very good (breakfast) cocktails and food. I had Cap'n Crunch french toast, mainly so I could tease our kids and text them a photo of it. It was surprisingly good - not wildly sweet like I thought it would be. The Lindenberry spread on it was very good. The weather was perfect. The seating is a bit crowded, but not bad. Very good service.

• Visited June 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Nice dinner”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

This restaurant is just off Newbury st. It has a great terrace outside for the sunny days. We decided to eat at the bar.
Our waiter was nice. I had the chicken caesar salad which was really good. I would recommend this place.

Visited June 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Nice spot, good value”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Wandering around Boston with our friend we were visiting, we decided to go in here for lunch. For a restaurant in such a prime location, found it to be pretty good value. The food was good - although we all had different things and found them to be a little on the dry side, they were tasty and presented well, plus the fries were great. Good service and a nice setting all round.

• Visited June 2013
Franklin, Tennessee, United States
“Good, but they weren't familiar with Anne Burrell”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We were walking down Newbury Street and I saw this restaurant, which I had seen on Chef Wanted with Anne Burrell so we decided to give it a try. The hostess didn't really know who Anne is. After I explained she was like, "Oh yeah, I haven't seen that episode." I asked if the chef who was hired was there and she said no, she didn't take the job. I feel so used. Okay, on to my review of the actual restaurant: we went mid-afternoon so there were plenty of empty tables. Despite that, the servers were slow to notice and wait on us. Once they got our order, service was okay. In fact, our food was delicious. Get the sweet potato fries...or was it chips? Can't remember, but they were GOOD, as was the Eggplant Caprese salad on gluten free bread. YUM! I would go back.

Visited March 2013
Ledyard,CT
“Nice location good food”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Great service. Nice to sit outside in the spring. Inspiring menu, which the server said changes periodically. I love a Resturant with a chief that likes to update themselves. Good variety. We had 2 fish dishes that were very good. Great portions.

• Visited May 2013