“Delicious vegan food!”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Ottawa, Canada
“Delicious vegan food!”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

This restaurant has a huge menu.
Most dishes have veggie chicken, shrimp, beef, duck or tofu, but I asked for a soy-free meal.
Delicious! The curry I ordered was served with rice and everything was cooked perfectly.
They also have lunchtime specials Monday to Friday.

The decor is very basic.

I will definitely go back next time I'm in Boston.

• Visited November 2011

Seattle, WA
“FANTASTIC VEGAN THAI FOOD”
Reviewed September 27, 2011

My son and daughter-in-law took me and another couple to this restaurant, and I can say that it is the best vegan restaurant that I have ever been too. The food is very tasty. It is not cooked in too much oil (Araya in Seattle unfortuantely uses too much oil). And the "fake meat," especialy the duck and beef, is amazing.

I've gradually become a vegetarian, and the duck at this restaurant reminds me of the taste of roasted duck without the fat. The "beef" was extremely tender as well as tasty.

The ingredients used are extremely fresh. The veggies are cooked to perfection The mango/green papaya salad was very tasty. The sauces are tasty, not too spicy, and not overwhelming. I can hardly wait to return to Boston and go to this restaurant again.

My daugher-in-law is a vegetarian, and this is her favorite restaurant in town. My son is not a vegetarian, but loves the food here too.

The restaurant itself is not fancy. The landing above the staircase needs some work--a tile or two is missing. The service is OK, but the food is what counts. And, to top it off, the prices are quite reasonable and the portions are big. Many dishes are under $10. One could easily pass thie outside and not know about this place. But it is a hidden treasure.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank tanners47
College Park, Maryland
“Delicious”
Reviewed February 22, 2011

I go to My Thai regularly for lunch and for dinner and it is my favorite restaurant in Boston. Its one of extremely few vegan places in Boston and the food is excellent. The atmosphere and service aren't anything special, but they're not too bad either. They do take reservations for large groups/events and it is a good place for that. I've never had trouble getting a table immediately. Really worth checking out!

• Visited January 2011