“Me Thinks This is a Winner!”
Review of Thinking Cup

Thinking Cup
Ranked #1 of 136 Coffee & Tea in Boston
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Thinking Cup is pleased to be the first coffee shop in Downtown Boston to serve "Stumptown Coffee" exclusively. Stumptown, originating in Portland Oregon had been named “Best Coffee in the World” by NPR, The New York Times, Food & Wine Magazine, and USA Today. To ensure exceptional quality and freshness we obtain our beans directly from Stumptown’s roasting facility in Brooklyn, New York.Opening its doors in December 2010, Thinking Cup is ideally located just steps from the Boston Common. We are committed to providing the premier coffee experience in Boston by serving only the finest coffees, teas, and freshly baked pastries. Was awarded Best Coffee Shop in Boston by Boston Magazine for 2011.
Jacksonville, Florida
“Me Thinks This is a Winner!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Step through the door into this crowded little coffee shop and you are hooked. The food, coffee and teas are both tasty and reasonably priced. The staff is friendly and efficient. The proximity to the Boston Commons is a plus. If you are in the area and want a break to sip, breakfast, lunch or snack, this is the spot!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank dmarun

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
“Great cafe”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I had a double (ristretto) espresso here and loved it so much, I went back for a latte too! Great location, super atmosphere, and good food too. Definitely recommend it.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jokerjump
New York City, New York
“Nice crowd and good lates”
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

It was a Saturday late night and this place was happening.
There was a little but of a line but it quickly moved, thank god.

The cookies and muffins we've ordered we're fresh and tasted delicious.

We had a little but if a hard time finding a table and it was very close to the other people but I guess that's a popular spot.

I'll come back again to taste the rest if the items in the menu

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank CecibelB
Armagh, United Kingdom
“Best Coffee Shop In Town”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Good location right on Boston Common if you want to get carry out and just chill in the Park, otherwise take a seat in this cool funky cafe.

Busy place especially around lunch time but don't be put off as the line moves quite quickly. Try the roast chicken sandwich, with buttermilk marinated chicken tenders, havarti cheese, wild mushrooms, tomato, lettuce, sweet & spicy mustard on multigrain bread, sensational!

Great coffee and the Boston cream pie is an absolute must.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank sjt63
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
“I LOVED this place!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

My husband and I were in town for the marathon. We had never been to Boston before and fell in love. I also fell in love with this place. The Thinking Cup is really cute, has great service and REALLY great food and drinks. I had several things over our stay but the German chocolate cake was delish! I cannot say enough about this place...wish is was just a bit bigger...I wished there was one in my hometown!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank MJillA

Been to Thinking Cup? Share your experiences!