“Came back for the scones”

Boston Common Coffee Company
Ranked #24 of 110 Quick Bites in Boston
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Downtown Crossing
Reviewed December 29, 2015 via mobile

Lots of coffee places in downtown Boston, but Boston Common Coffee sets itself apart with vegan pastries and fast, friendly service

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed December 6, 2015

Located close to the hotel and just off the common this coffee place rated average for us. Everything was good, but nothing really made it stand out and make us want to come back other days. My husband found the coffee to be a bit a too bitter and the muffin top I got was not quite cooked all the way through in certain places.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed November 24, 2015 via mobile

This cafe is close to the hotel I generally stay at in Boston, so I usually start my day here. The staff is very friendly, the lattes are okay, and it can take a bit to get your drink. I enjoy the relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed November 23, 2015 via mobile

This was a nice place to meet up with a friend. We sat in the back and enjoyed our tea and coffee. It could use a bit more light in the back though. Decent tea.

Reviewed November 21, 2015

Average is the best way to sum this place up. It was ... fine. Selection of breakfast goodies was fine, tea, coffee & hot chocolates were fine. All could have been hotter and selection and taste were both average. If you happen to be by this and need clean bathrooms, a nice place to take a break & a bit to eat, this place is fine. I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to come here again.