“Awesome, you should visit this establishment!”

Italian Express Pizzeria
Ranked #2 of 3,331 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the World Famous - Italian Express Pizzeria. Featured on the Food Network's - "Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives" with Guy Fieri. We offer the Best Italian Food, Pizza, Pasta, and Seafood in Boston! All dishes are made-to-order from family recipes that have been passed down for generations. We use only the Finest and Freshest ingredients in all of our meals. Enjoy our delicious food by eat-in, take-out, delivery, and catering. We have a beautiful dining room with lively music and a seasonal outdoor patio. We pride ourselves on serving the "Best Food for the Best Value"! Also, make sure you checkout our extensive Drink Menu that includes: Wine, Beer, Sangria, Martinis, Cocktails, and Cordials. We look forward to serving you soon and becoming your new favorite Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria!
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Sit back and relax. The food was so yummy, and there was a lot to eat. A+ for us in our book. The owners are the cooks and aim to please. Everything is cooked to order, and both Jim and Jon come out to greet you and hope your dining is enjoyable, really nice.

1  Thank Wendy O

Reviewed January 9, 2012

The food was soooo good! I can't wait to go back again. I went some friends and we had a great time! Awesome martini's as well!

2  Thank Leah L
Reviewed October 21, 2011

Costumer service is great, the owner are very friendly. Their moto is come in as costumer leave as a friend. Food is really good, i had the cheese pizza. The only problem I had was the fact that I waited about 40 minutes in the restaurant to get my food. Once I asked one of the guys for my food he stated that "it just had come out" well the pizza was probably sitting there for like 10 minutes.

Getting food in the restaurant might take longer .

Reviewed May 20, 2011

I love the owners, Jonathan and Jim!! They are truly world famous!!! The food and atmosphere are world class!!!

1  Thank loulou9898
Reviewed April 1, 2011

Great homemade Italian meals and pizza! I live no more than two blocks from this establishment and every time I visit to make an order they go above and beyond, EVERYTIME!!
The gentlemen that run this place know what they are doing, and the place is always well packed with patrons. The meals are fantastic, the price is just right, and they make you feel welcomed no matter how many times you visit!
The slices are gigantic, the wine selection is fantastic, and the beer compliments the food! The ambience of the restaurant itself is soft and welcoming and I look forward to making reservations for the new patio area for my birthday!

1  Thank Alfredo02128