“My Mouth is Watering Thinking about this Place”

Island Creek Oyster Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Island Creek Oyster Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 3,263 Restaurants in Boston
Neighborhood: Fenway / Kenmore
Cross street: Kenmore
Transit: Kenmore
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Everything we ate here was absolutely delicious!! We're considering driving bank from Toronto just to have dinner here. We had the Oysters, Steamed Clams, Salmon Tarter, Oyster Sliders and the Lobster Linguine. The oysters were super fresh and everything else was so delicious and flavorful… even the butter was amazing. The only thing I didn't like was the Clam Chowder as it was extremely salty. The ambiance was very nice for dinner and the service was average but I don’t mind when the food is this wonderful. I highly recommend it!

1  Thank worldtraveller0202
There are newer reviews for Island Creek Oyster Bar

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Forget Legal Seafood ... This is the place for (world best) oysters (Island Creek oysters ICO), New England clam chowder, and this lip smacking dish called lobster roe noodle. There is some dessert offerings but I will happily skip them for the oyster sliders or lobster roll. Not sure about the fish dishes, we didn't have room after a few dozens of oysters!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We went here for Father's Day brunch and it was amazing. We started with the oysters. Very fresh and nice selection. I liked the island creek oysters. We then had the fried oyster slider. The amount of flavor in that little sandwich was astonishing. We then had the lobster omelet that was very generous with the lobster. The honey butter went great with the dense toast. The only complaint was the mimosa could have had a better quality orange juice.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Thoroughly impressed by this place. The room was alive on a Sunday night. I stopped in for a light snack. Just a few oysters and a slider. I would have been glad to have a full dinner here. The menu looks fantastic. The bartenders were very knowledgeable and presided over an impressive menu. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

well actually I don't, but my husband loves them so we always try to eat here when we go to Fenway Park. There are lots of other yummy things on the menu - highly recommend the Crab Cake appetizer!!