“A culinary experience!”

Island Creek Oyster Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Island Creek Oyster Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 3,202 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Fenway / Kenmore
Cross street: Kenmore
Transit: Kenmore
Alberta
“A culinary experience!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The food was amazing in quality, presentation, and local representation. It was one of the most memorable meals I have had. This place is all about the seafood.

And, that's not all! The service was surprising in the level of attentiveness and great vibe. Everyone was having an excellent time.

I highly recommend a visit!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
“Great atmosphere and food!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was next to our hotel room and we were undecided between this restaurant and another one. We saw a couple leaving the restaurant and they raved about so we decided on Island Creek. We loved it and would highly recommend. I had the seafood casserole and my son had the claims. The service was prompt and efficient, atmosphere classy and just a great experience.

Los Angeles, California
“My first lobster roll!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My daughter chose this place for us to try our first local lobster roll and we were very happy with the results. A very sleek yet comfortable restaurant with friendly and efficient service, it was a perfect setting to have our last meal before heading out. My daughter got the fig, arugula and goat cheese salad since the lobster roll was actually my choice. Her salad was excellent and she shared my sides. Not only were the sides really good (fries and coleslaw), but ample. I loved the lobster roll which was so full of tasty lobster I couldn't even come close to eating it all. Another meal that unfortunately I couldn't bring home the leftovers.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Happy California Traveller
“Food ok, service and temperature not”
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Food was good, but service was terrible. Everything took forever to come out and to top it off, the ac was not working well. Apparently the ac is controlled by the hotel and they can only put a request in for it. I think they should be able to do better than that considering how much we paid...

Roswell, New Mexico
“Order the tile fish”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

This is a fun restaurant. The atmosphere is nice and modern. I ordered the tile fish. By far the best I have had. The food is excellent and I think it deserves five stars in my review. However, I do not think it should be considered one of the top 5 restaurants in Boston.

Visited July 2013