“Pricey Chewy Pizza”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
“Pricey Chewy Pizza”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Not complaint but their crispy Bianca pizzas are a bit salty and tough to chew. Tasty nonetheless. My friend ordered Bolognese which looked delicious. We were there for lunch and despite ordering a lunch sized pizza, they stuck us with dinner version and charged us the dinner price. The lemonade tasted a bit funky and I had to send it back. Location is the only redeeming grace.

• Visited August 2013

• Turkish first
Ontario
“Good food welcoming of children”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Staff were friendly and a great combination of diners families, couples, afterword crowd. Great value for money portion sizes are huge. Clean and close to the aquarium and Rose Wharf ...patio too.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Librarianone
Austin, Texas
“Good pizza, good service, good location”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Two Italian friends recommended me to visit pasta beach to eat authentic italian food. As it is always better to eat where the locals eat, I followed their advice and end up in this cozy restaurant.
Pizza was really delicious. Served in about 15 minutes which is not bad. I did not like the mussels too much because my expectations were pretty high. It has too much tomato sauce in my opinion.
I don't know why people did not like the service. We were treated really nice,our server did his best and informed us about when our food will be ready, asked whether we liked the food, remembered how we like our drinks and deserved a generous tip.
Tables located outdoors face the financial district, hence scenery is pretty nice at nights.

• Visited July 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Average place”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I met a friend for lunch here, reservations were made and they sat us in foldout chairs by the door. I find that offensive to have to sit in a folding chair that was dirty to begin with! Service was prompt but no personality, our orders came out quickly and correct. I did order tea to start as it was cold out and the tea arrived but i was never offered any service or refill. I need to request sugar and a spoon.

The panni was good but average. My friend ordered pizza and it was fine.

Too many other restaurants to try to revisit this one.

Visited July 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Claims to be Authentic”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Claims to be authentic italian. The waiters couldn't speak English well but they tried their best to provide good service.
Seating is too tight.