Review Highlights
Don't use any other company!!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
privatesleuth
Ponca City, Oklahoma
Motorsport Labs

Reviewed August 15, 2018
Jennifer Jenny ... F
via mobile

1,029 results
All reviews driving experience lamborghini gallardo birthday present extra insurance driving instructors race track bucket list awesome experience lots of fun cars blast ride adrenaline waiver instructions video encouraging
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Today I drove a Lambo on an autocross track hosted by a different company than Motorsport Lab. Never again will I pay anyone else but Motorsport Lab. I did the driving experience with Motorsport Lab in Oklahoma City 2 years ago and had the best time ever. The instructors were awesome. The track was way better. The employees made you feel welcome and excited. This other company that I went through today was unprepared, had a tiny track, the instructors weren't very much fun, and they acted like they were doing you a favor by being there. I'll never do this again unless it is Motorsport Lab. This is a real review. Kudos to Motorsport Lab for being the best in the Business that I've experienced !!

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

It was cool but it was way to short.. I stood out in the hot sun for longer then I drove for. Glad i got discounted tickets, I would of been disappointed if I spent the full prices.

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Motorsport Lab was so accommodating when my husband was unable to attend his booking due to being sick. They allowed us to transfer our date and location so he wouldn't miss this fun event. Sadly, he became very ill, and asked if his nephew could attend in his place and they gladly accommodated us. Very few companies would allow a purchase to change date, location AND registrants!!

Nephew got such a kick from his experience, we now plan to book 3 more spots in 2019 tour and thankfully, hubby will be one of them❤

Thank you Motorsport Labs, you guys ROCK❣❣❣

Thank Jennifer Jenny ... F
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Second time going. I am going again. Best time ever. They are great People that run the cars. They let me go as fast as I could. Loved it. Mark

1  Thank Jane H
Reviewed June 11, 2018

I purchased this experience fro my husband through Groupon, and was very happy with the value and the event itself. My husband, along with many other people, braved the rain to wait for their turn.,There was a glitch because one of the cars needed to have a tire replaced, but this did not dampen anyone's spirits. I have seen mixed reviews about this, and I want to clarify that it is not mandatory to leave a 30% tip...we did tip the instructor, who did a great job of making this a memorable and safe experience, but certainly not $150.00 . The paperwork is extensive, but painless, and necessary due to the nature of this business. Highly recommend buying the video..It is a split screen video, so it shows the outside of the car as it is being driven, along with the view from the driver's eyes ...will definitely be buying more of these packages, as they become available

3  Thank lmackanesi
Reviewed June 6, 2018

I purchased this through Groupon as a birthday gift for my husband, and he said it was the best gift he had ever received. There were a few hiccups, such as one of the cars needing to have a tire changed and the weather was rainy, but nothing dampened the spirits of all of the people who patiently waited for their turn. I highly recommend spending the extra money to purchase a video.,.it is a split screen, so you can see the experience from the driver's perspective and from outside of the car. Of course, there would be extensive paperwork to be completed for insurance purposes...the liability must be insane, given the nature of their business, but this was a painless procedure..I have seen many reviews about the suggestion of an exorbitant tip...a tip is a gratuity, not an obligation. The instructors certainly earn their tips..they really help to create a fabulous experience, but we did not feel we needed to pay 30% of the total cost. The instructor seemed satisfied with what we gave him, so I would not let this dissuade you from experiencing the ride of a lifetime.

2  Thank lmackanesi
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

We bought a deal on KSL deals. After finding out about the 25% tip on what the original cost would have been, which means upwards of tipping $159 for what we found out was about 45 seconds to 1 minute of driving time. They also want you to purchase several different insurances, mounting to $300. This so called deal quickly turned into a scam. We also found out that you can’t shift out of second gear and you drive around some cones in a parking lot, not around a racetrack. We tried the cancel and get a refund, but we didn’t get a callback. This company is horrible and misleading! Don’t waste your money. If you want a real exotic car experience, just rent one for a day. You’ll get way more driving time and actually get to shift out of second gear. Don’t waste your money with this company. Learn from our mistake.

2  Thank lorastott
Reviewed May 16, 2018

I arranged for this experience for my husband and brother for Christmas through Groupon. When I purchased the Groupon voucher, it was my impression that they each would get to drive all three cars. When I confirmed with the Motorsports Lab, it was clear that they would only get to drive one of the vehicles, which was disappointing. Further, the waiver is extensive, aggressive and misleading. I have read a number of reviewers who stopped at the waiver and went no further. As such, I set my expectations low for the actual experience. However, I was pleasantly surprised that the experience itself was very cool, both guys loved it and our families got to explore two supercars with which you usually can't get as up close and personal. The drivers were very supportive and excited and a true value add to whole day.

1  Thank curtinhead
Reviewed May 14, 2018

For a $99 Groupon deal, this was an amazing experience! I was scheduled to drive the Lambo, but ended up driving the Ferrari as it seemed that more people were waiting on the Lambo and I told the Sherpa I wasn't picky. He later thanked me for helping with the line "flow". I've read many negative reviews, but for me this was a great time and i would really like to do it again. I was not surprised by the short course; after all, I only paid $99 so expecting a full sized track is not realistic. I also watched the videos and read the information on their website that clearly explained their course setups.

I never expected to be able to drive a Ferrari, so this was AWESOME! The Sherpa was fantastic and he made the drive much more enjoyable with his directions and comments. I will always remember the final corner on my last lap. I started to ease up on the throttle and he said "you don't need to let up, just steer" and he was right! I would have loved longer or more laps, but it was a blast.....especially for the price! I tipped the guy for his effort, enthusiasm, and assistance with taking pictures. He earned a tip!

I see they are coming back to my area in a month or so, and I intend to book this again and drive the Lambo! Then I will have driven both a Lambo and a Ferrari.....bucket list!

I also wanted to comment on the negative review where the guy said he and a couple of buddies could buy 2 cars and do the same thing. Yes, I'm sure you could, but have you really thought about what it would take to do that? Setting up a website, buying 2 super cars, buying the trailer and truck to haul these cars and gear, maintenance on cars, paying for the insurance for this type of business, coordinating all of the different locations around the country and paying the rental fees, lodging, meals, and expenses for the travelling crew, payroll for the crew, etc. If you think you can do all of this for about $200k, I think you would be wrong.

While I feel bad for the folks who had dates cancelled on them, but in my own experience, this was a great deal and one I will remember for the rest of my life. I got to actually drive a Ferrari!!!!! HUGE GRIN!

1  Thank jawnhewz
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Driving a Ferrari was a cool experience. However there was some negatives about this. The advertisement talked about an autocross track, but when I went, it was just a very short oval. I expected somewhat of a road course, a few turns, some left, some right, definitely didn’t get that. Don’t get me wrong, the car was fast and it was a cool experience, but driving while constantly turning left, since the “straights” were too short to actually go straight. I basically drove in a giant circle and had to stay in 2nd gear. I would not do this for the regular multi hundred dollars they usually charge. If you don’t get a deal on like groupon like I did, or someway else, it’s not worth the money.