“The Ferrari Agility Experience”
Review of The Motorsport Lab

The Motorsport Lab
Ranked #13 of 144 Tours in Boston
More attraction details
Owner description: The Motorsport Lab is an experience agency dedicated to designing and implementing purposeful interactions and engagements through supercars for consumers and businesses. We offer exotic supercar driving experiences in Boston. We employ Ferraris and Aston Martins' as an experience for tourists to get a taste of their dream car. Additionally, we have City of Boston Driving Experience Tours where tourist/visitors can come and enjoy the city while driving their dream supercars.
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I participated in the Ferrari Agility Experience on March 23, 2013 at St. Petersburg College. My first chance to ever drive a Ferrari - what a blast! Ray Chang was a great instructor - always provided positive feedback throughout my laps. Would love to drive these cars all day. I would do this experience again in a heartbeat!"

Write a ReviewReviews (1,007)

Reviewed March 28, 2013

"Truly enjoyed the experience. The instructors were very informative, helpful and respectful. Their instructions while on the course were great and allowed me to do better than I otherwise might have done. Only wish I could have gone around the course all afternoon. I highly recommend this experience."

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I bought a new BOSS Mustang last month. This was my first time on a track where I got to let it loose and I had FUN! Your team was great and the entire event was first class! thanks much!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I did my Farrari Autocross experience on Feb. 03. 13 at St. Pete College. This was a once in a life time experience. The on site staff were exceptional. Ray Chang did the drivers meeting going over safety and driving tips which was very helpful. I bought the 6 lap experience which went by really quick. Wish it had been 12 laps! The first couple of laps is spend just getting used to the car and the course. The power and response of these cars is awesom!

I also want to commend the staff of Motorsportlab. I was having difficulty downloading the in car video I had purchased. I contacted Motorsport via email and Ray Chang responded within 15 minutes and resolved my problem!

I would recommend this experience to any sports car enthusiast.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Came to this event as a result of buying my son a groupon certificate for Christmas, then deciding that I couldn't pass up an opportunity to drive a Ferrari. The experience is just as described by others so I won't repeat what they said. I was surprised that I was the only lady who drove while we were there.

At the young age of 74 it was a thrill! My Sherpa gave me excellent training on when to brake, etc. I have no idea how fast we were going because I was so fixated on the course, it never occurred to me to look at the speedometer. I do know that each lap got faster than the one before and I wish I had gotten the 6 lap package.

Ya gotta do this! I love adventure and this certainly qualified. My son also had a great time.

1  Thank GladtoGoRose