“this is amazing!”
Review of Menton

Menton
Reserve with OpenTable
Menton is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #132 of 3,273 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: French, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Seaport District / South Boston Waterfront
Cross street: A Street
Description: Menton, Chef Barbara Lynch's Fort Point fine dining restaurant, is the final concept to complete her Fort Point trifecta and joins neighbors Sportello and Drink. Located in FP3, the AIA award-winning luxury condominium complex, Menton radiates an understated elegance and offers several beautiful spaces to dine including the 60-seat dining room, a 12-seat Chef's Table, and the 45-seat private dining room. The restaurant, a glamorous expression of fine dining, was designed by Cheryl and Jeffrey Katz of C&J Katz and features a subtle palette of grays with touches of silver and black. The cuisine of Menton displays the talent for precision and visual artistry across two seasonal tasting menus and a la carte selections for dinner daily, and a more casual a la carte menu for lunch Monday - Friday.
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I went to Menton on Boston restaurant week. It is much cheaper. Food is excellent and service is very good as well. I will go to try the tasting menu next time!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Food & service so top notch, but place is not stuffy at all!
From the moment cocktail is served to first little amuse bouche you know it is something special!
Easy to see why Kirstin won Top Chef last season!
Extensive wine list/book.
Loved every bite- worth it for special dining experience.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Preparation and character best experienced anywhere, Menton is a must. The staff welcome you and ensure that your Menton experience is unique and exceptional. Each portion was a delight.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

My husband & I went to Menton for our 3rd anniversary. We had been back in 2010 shortly after it opened. I love Barbara Lynch... No. 9 Park, Drink, B&G, Sportello are all amazing, delicious dining experiences but back in 2010 I found Menton too stuffy for my taste. The staff was a bit too formal making the decor (modern chic - straight lines & dark colors) and experience a little cold. That said, the food was culinary perfection but when dropping a couple benjamins I want the experience to be comfortable. We did get a tour of the kitchen and it was flawless. If there was a floor to eat off of, this would be it. Now, back to our recent dinner! A lot has changed in three years! The food continues to be amazing and now the staff is much friendlier. The place continues to feel sophisticated but the people no longer make it feel pretentious. We were there for hours enjoying the tasting menu. They were able to do a few variations on a few of the plates with the tasting menu. My husband & I are "sharers" so this way we were able to expand the tasting menu even more between us. My favorite was the butter soup... so amazing.

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

One if the top ten meals I have eaten. Well worth the price, which was high, but not outrageous. The quantity of food on Prix fixe was ample. Enjoyed a great Washington State wine!

Been to Menton? Share your experiences!