“Excellent Morning in Boston with Wayne”

RunBoston Running Tours
Ranked #11 of 62 Outdoor Activities in Boston
More attraction details
Owner description: RunBoston takes people on running tours of Boston and Cambridge. Our guides will take you on a scenic tour of your choice, helping you see Boston on the go. Select any of our popular pre-mapped courses, or ask us to customize one, based on the sites you want to see while in Beantown. We can run you through historic Boston, pointing out the sites all the way, or just give you some company on your traveling training runs.
Boulder, Colorado
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Excellent Morning in Boston with Wayne”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

On a recent trip to Boston, my mom and I ran the Freedom Trail with RunBoston Running Tours. Wayne Levy was so fun to run with that morning because he was energetic and an overall happy person. He showed us all around the city, and explained every attraction very well. By the end of the run, we felt well- educated and happy from our morning run/ tour. The tour did not feel commercial at all, but very personal. Wayne also accommodated our requests for the distance and attractions we were most interested in seeing. He also took pictures of us and sent them to us immediately after finishing the run. It was great to spend the morning exploring a great city and doing it with someone who is as passionate about what they do as Wayne Levy.

Visited July 2013

Durham, North Carolina
“a must do for every visit to boston”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Hands down best tour in boston period. My wife and I did the freedom trail tour with Wayne last week and had a great time. I would highly recommend any tour at RunBoston.

Santa Monica, California, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“the best way to see the city, amazing guide”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

this is by far the most interesting and fun way to see Boston.. i am a little surprised that in my travel I have never encounter similar service. I did not discover this tour until the end of my visit and the owner, Wayne Levy, had to accommodate me at 5:30am on Saturday.. He had a previous engagement at 8am.. the city was completely empty and it was truly magical way to fell in love with Boston. we ran 9 miles at a very comfortable pace.. Wayne is a fantastic tour guide, knows a lot about history of the city and numerous interesting facts on the buildings that we were passing.. very passionate about this job.. plenty suggestions on the restaurants and places to visit. we did 9 miles at a very comfortable pace. I would recommend it highly even to people that are not fond of long distance running.. i

San Francisco, California
“Runner's dream tour!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

This was not only the best running tour I've ever been on but the best tour I've been on ever! Wayne personalized the tour with my pace, sites I was interested in, a willingness to take photos for me, & the most interesting historical info & fun facts. It was a fabulous way to orient myself & for a brief moment feel part of the Boston running community. This was the best part of my visit & I leave inspired by a fellow runner to not just keep running but also entertain the idea of returning to run the Boston Marathon!

Orlando, Florida
“Amazing tour with great guide!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My husband and I did a 4 mile run of the freedom trail and Charles river area with Wayne. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. We were pleasantly surprised at how many sites we were able to see and how much ground we covered in such a short time. This tour is worth the money! Wonderful! We will be back for another tour with this group on our next trip to Boston!