“RunBoston was amazing!”

RunBoston Running Tours
Ranked #10 of 63 Outdoor Activities in Boston
More attraction details
Owner description: RunBoston takes people on running tours of Boston and Cambridge. Our guides will take you on a scenic tour of your choice, helping you see Boston on the go. Select any of our popular pre-mapped courses, or ask us to customize one, based on the sites you want to see while in Beantown. We can run you through historic Boston, pointing out the sites all the way, or just give you some company on your traveling training runs.
Washington, DC
“RunBoston was amazing!”
Reviewed June 12, 2011

I visited Boston the weekend of June 4-5 and contacted RunBoston to do a tour of the city. My tour guide, Abby Perrine, one of the co-founders was amazing. So much so, I wrote an article on the experience for my running magazine, Runners Illustrated. Abby is so knowledgable about the city. She tells a great story on the city's history and between the commentary and her company, I thoroughly enjoyed our 6 mile run together.

I hightly recommend RunBoston for anyone visiting this great town! See an article of my tour with Abby at http://runnersillustrated.com/?p=2179.

Visited June 2011

Portland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Casual, must-do for business travelers when in Boston or Cambridge”
Reviewed June 9, 2011

This was my second running tour. This tour was with Wayne, a new guide, who did a fantastic job - just as great as Jarred who I ran with the last time. We ran along the Charles River in Cambridge to Harvard Square, where Wayne took his time showing me a ton of historical places in Harvard Square. He was so knowledgeable and graciously spoke the majority of the time so that by the time we reached 3 miles, I couldn't believe I had ran that far. :) Then, he showed me how to take the train back to my hotel - a bonus introduction to public transit while in Boston!

Thanks again for another great run and for working with my schedule!

Visited June 2011
1 Thank tsphilli
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Skip the Ducks, do this running tour!”
Reviewed June 8, 2011

This running tour is a great way to see much of Boston in a relatively short amount of time. The guides were very knowledgeable of the city and were willing to personalize the route so we could see every site we wanted. Bring a camera because the guides will take pictures at any spot you wish. This tour is highly recommended for runners of all skill levels, the guides will adjust the pace to your liking. It's obvious the guides love doing these tours, we highly recommend.

Visited May 2011
1 Thank darbyfrey
Birmingham, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great way to see Boston”
Reviewed May 22, 2011

This was one of the highlights of my trip. It was a wonderful way to start the day, see the sites of Boston and get some exercise. Ronak was a great guide - very informative, considerate of my pace and even treated me to a cup of coffee after the run. Excellent experience!

Visited May 2011
1 Thank janie025
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“What an amazing way to see Boston!”
Reviewed April 23, 2011

I can't say enough good things about RunBoston Running Tours. I'm a marathoner who found their company just before I left on a weekend trip. I was looking to run about 15 miles and they accommodated my request even though it was quite a long distance and relatively last minute. They took me on a lovely route which included the last nine miles of the Boston marathon course as well as some of the sights of the city. They were great at keeping to a pace that was comfortable to me while giving me lots of info/tips about Boston. They were also happy to stop and take pictures along the way so I have some great shots of the city (and me!) I should also mention that they give great recos for places to visit and eat (and how to be a Boston Marathon spectator) Thanks again Abby, Jared, Ronak and Adrienne for an awesome run and a great start to my birthday too! Every runner should see Boston this way!!!

1 Thank NMicks