“Great Treat!”

Ranked #79 of 100 Dessert in Boston
Neighborhood: Fenway / Kenmore
Neighborhood: Fenway / Kenmore
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We got two different kinds of smoothies one afternoon in Boston. There were alot to choose from - nicely explained - and ice cream if you wanted that instead.

There are newer reviews for Red Mango

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Friendly staff, gorgeous choice and range of frozen yoghurts and soooooo many toppings to choose from!

I have added some photos of the desserts which I had at Red Mango on here!

Enjoy :)!

2  Thank Michelle A
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I love being able to pick out my own flavor of yogurt and put on my own toppings. It can however quickly become surprisingly expensive as they weigh your selection when finished. I have learned to choose my toppings more judiciously and stick with the fruit offerings as they are very fresh.
I still like Pinkberry''s yogurt slightly more as it is a bit more tangy but overall it is worth coming here when in the neighborhood.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I heard so much hype about Pinkberry, but my Mom took me to Red Mango. I think it was much better than Pinkberry. The toppings were good, I had the Black Cherry and Vanilla Yogurts. I would go back!

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I went to red mango to get so chocolate yougart and it tasted like it was a fruity chocolate.I do not know about the strawberry but the favors just don't taste good.

1  Thank Laxplayer