“Catherine was the best!!”

Haunted Boston Ghost Tours
Ranked #26 of 143 Tours in Boston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Very fun and well planned out tour. The tour guide, Catheriner must be an actress? Her storytelling was absolutely memorizing to everyone. She is gifted, and very helpful and good with everyone. Definitely recommend! Learn things they will never tell you on a standard tour of such a historic city-

1  Thank fourofem
There are newer reviews for Haunted Boston Ghost Tours

Reviewed October 23, 2013

This tour was wonderful! Went on a Saturday night. Recently moved to Boston and thought it would be fun. Jeff was hilarious and very convincing in his story telling. Great way to see some of the city and learn some haunting facts.

1  Thank Jennifer F
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

This is a fun tour with great history. Jeff did a great job! Would recommend to anyone looking for an enjoyable evening. Priced much better than other ghost tours.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I recently went on this tour on 9/19/13 with my boyfriend and friend during our first trip to Boston. My friend selected this tour after viewing several different options and we all enjoyed it. The tour starts at the Boston Common burial ground and ends at the Omni Park Hotel which is also reported to be haunted. Our tour guide (whose name I forgot) did a great job in engaging with us as a group while explaining the haunted history of Boston.

The tour covers tales of British casualties from the Revolutionary War and how their ghosts were seen when the T was constructed, the murder of Dr. Parkman, the Great Elm hangings and much more. There aren't any company members dressed in costumes or theatrics here ... just a real tour guide providing the real haunted history of Boston.

1  Thank MaximusGuinness
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

This was our second Boston tour; first haunted tour. I would describe it as more of a history tour than anything else. But it had some good history things I've never heard of so I would encourage anyone to do it. The guide we had did talk about experiences he had with "ghosts". He was a good guide.

Been to Haunted Boston Ghost Tours? Share your experiences!