“Boston at your service...”
Review of Boston Upper Deck Trolley Tours - CLOSED

Boston Upper Deck Trolley Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: 2 hour narrated tour of Boston and Cambridge featuring 21 stops and hundreds of Boston sightseeing attractions! Free Super Duck Harbor Splash and other free bonus tours with a Premium trolley ticket! Hop on hop off all you want throughout Boston and Cambridge! Get off an Upper Deck Trolley at any of our 21 stops to shop, sightsee, and eat. Rejoin the tour at your convenience! Boston Upper Deck Trolley Tours' modern luxury trolleys feature comfortable seating above traffic for the best views, climate control, and open air photo opportunities all over Boston from elevated seating platforms. Join us!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My husband and I purchased the three day ticket, which is well worth your money! We have had a great experience touring the city and have encountered some great staff members. Bill was definitely our favorite! He was very knowledgeable and professional. He knew his history and added interesting facts throughout the tour along with a little humor, trivia, and musical effects. In addition at the end of the tour he provided his own personal advice on what not to miss while in Boston. Hands down to him by far. Although everyone else did a good job as well, Bill did a phenomenal job!

1  Thank Oraleyda R

Reviewed March 11, 2013

It was great having someone drive you around town and point everything out to you. We hopped on and off all day. We had some good drivers, and a few not so good. Bill and Cindy were the best. They pointed out a lot more than the rest. I would highly recommend this tour if you are planning a visit.

Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

The title said it all. Will recommend! I though $30 a day tour was pretty pricey but well worth the money. Covered all the major spot in the city, made it easy for ppl to hop on and off, reliable and bus runs through each stop every 15-20 mins. Good tour guide that explains history of Boston in a fun way. Relaxing to see everything while you are just sitting in a bus with huge windows.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Upper Deck conducts a bus tour of the sights in Boston & Cambridge. The bus is "tall", thus allowing you to see over the cars. The drivers are full of information, providing a standard running commentary, and answering questions. The speaker system is clear and static-free. Drivers articulate clearly. Probably the best part of the tour is to have someone else do the driving (locals know that Boston roads can be narrow and challenging). Even though I live in the area (one hour west), and have been to Boston many times, I still learned a few things. Buses are open in the warm months, enclosed in the cold months. You can get off, walk around, then get on the next bus 15-20 minutes later. They also offer a deal that incloudes their version of the duck tour (whereby you plop into the harbor and sail around). Price is reasonable. This is a good deal for visitors and locals.

1  Thank grommit
JonathanSilverman, Guest Relations Manager at Boston Upper Deck Trolley Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Thanks for the feedback grommit! You said it well: our trolleys are tall and provide great lines of sight, our drivers are entertaining and informative, and our sound and heating systems ensure clarity and comfort on our tours. Thanks for riding with us and come join us again soon!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

What a great Experience. I took my parents to Boston with me on a business trip. I came out a day early with them and bought tickets for the bus. They had a winter special where the tickets were good for three days and included the Super Duck tour. So on Sunday I showed them how easy it was and then Monday and Tuesday they had a blast going all over without a worry. Each evening they came back and told stories of their funny tour guides. Thank you for taking care of my parents so well!

JonathanSilverman, Guest Relations Manager at Boston Upper Deck Trolley Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Thanks for the great feedback Denise_Mike! So glad your parents had fun with us!