Super Duck Tours - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Interesting and enjoyable tour!

We came on the tour as a family of 4. Enjoyed the tour. Told us about history and interesting... read more

Reviewed January 25, 2017
peachkoblerpie
Flemington, New Jersey
Boston in the Autumn

Great tour that even kept a teenager amused and interested. Picked the tour up at State Street and... read more

Reviewed October 20, 2016
Chris W
Los Angeles, California
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We only did the Duck Tour - this company clearly suggests their hop-on-hop-off bus in order to see more of the famous sites of Boston. We had limited time and felt the duck offered us a chance to see some of the most famous places including some from within the harbor. We really enjoyed this experience and I would recommend it to others without a doubt. There were other companies running duck tours but we really liked the quality of information blended with good humor. I would rate our Captain and First Mate as two of the top tour guides I've ever had on a sight-seeing tour. For those looking for mobility information, there are stairs to get on and off the boat but there were several people with canes who managed them quite easily.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We were looking for something to do just for half a day and happened on this tour by a brochure from a restaurant. We went all around Boston, which is a good thing because driving in Boston is a NIGHTMARE of misdirection by signs and random turns. We then converted to a boat and went into the harbor. It was HOT, some fans would've been nice, but the tour guide was very informative and funny and made the trip worth the money. Our teenager really enjoyed himself. This is the most touristy thing we've ever done and I'm glad we did...getting back to our hotel while getting lost in Boston was another story....

Reviewed July 15, 2013

For a quick trip to see some of Boston it was ok. Didn't see as much as I thought I would on this trip, but I think it was designed to go along with their Trolley Tour.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

There are several companies that do hop-on-hop-off tours of Boston. Here's why I like Super Duck:
1. Their buses are taller. This alone means you see more than the other companies, because you are up higher that the surrounding cars. I started on another company, but switched because I could not see.
2. They take you on a short "duc.k tour" which drives the bus right down into the water and around the harbor.
3. There are several options to choose from for your "Extra Activity," one of which could be a tour of Harvard or another (longer) harbor cruise.
4. The ticket can be for 2 days, not just one like another company.

1  Thank cjbh
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Super Duck Tours is different than Duck Tours in that the amphibian vehicle goes into Boston Harbor for about 45 minutes. It does not go into the Charles River. The Captain and First Mate were ideal. They shared much history of Boston with a lot of comedy Friendly.comfortable, interesting and fun. We learned and we laughed.