“Excellent little gem”
Review of Coppa

Coppa
Reserve with OpenTable
Coppa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #130 of 3,202 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Late Night, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: South End
Description: Coppa is an intimate enoteca tucked on a quiet side street in Boston's South End featuring Italian small plates created by James Beard Award-winning Chefs Jamie Bissonnette and Ken Oringer. Everything is made with locally sourced and sustainable ingredients. Coppa has an eclectic wine list, and unique cordial-based cocktails. We offer a patio in the warmer months. Please note that patio & bar are first come first serve. You can book dining reservations on Open Table or by calling the restaurant. Please also visit our sister restaurant, Toro on Washington street in the South End of Boston.
Brewster, Massachusetts
“Excellent little gem”
Reviewed August 12, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We had the bone marrow & beef heart pastrami pizza as well as the sweetbread & nettle stuffed ravioli in brown butter. Both were outstanding!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Kate D

New York City, New York
“simply delish”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed sitting outdoors on a beautiful sunday evening. The five of us made serious work of the Italian style tapas. We collectively agreed that not one of the plates was merely mediocre. Rather, every single one of them held their own as a fantastic dish. Excellent!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank TrevorNYC_11
Stuttgart, Germany
“Worth the Wait”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

My husband has been raving about this place for years. I finally got to go, and believe me the hype is factual. This place was amazing! I was so happy we had reservations because I would have been sorely disappointed to wait for my food. We started out with a small cheese selection, all of which were wonderful! We then moved on to their meatballs – like eating little pillows of heaven in a rich and tasty sauce. We also enjoyed their chicken cutlets, not sure what those vegetables were, but they should have a course all to themselves – they and the chicken were delicious! We also had the ricotta gnocchi – creamy, light and blissful. We topped in all off with the pork belly and crab pizza that had this amazing basil creamy dressing – you wouldn’t think those things belong together – but you’d be wrong, very wrong – where pig meets crab is where you need to be! Okay and the drinks – just as good as the food. Had the best Pimms Cup ever (sorry honey…but I speak the truth) and I tried the bartender’s whim which was an amazing concoction – vodka, lime and lovage!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank jennawilliams1975
Toronto
“Charming restaurant in a charming spot”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Had dinner here on a Sunday night with friends. The restaurant itself is small and charming. The waiter we had was good, helpful but not annoying. We enjoyed a variety of dished. My favourite were the meatballs, arancini and the pizza. Someone seated next to me had the panini that was loaded with mortadella and provolone, it looked so delicious I regretted not getting it. I also had the seafood pasta with the sea urchins. It was not exactly to my liking, a bit to much urchin not enough clams, but i think that is a personally preference. The red wines by the glass were all very good. A bunch of us all got different ones and they were all tasty. Overall would recommend and would go back if I was in Boston again.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank FreedomTraveller1551
“Date night”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

We didn't have reservations but we were seated quickly. The service was great...I even told the waitress to choose 3 of the cheeses and all were great! I wasn't impressed with the gnocchi, so that's why I am giving an average rating. I would come back here for drinks and cheese/meats, but not for entrees...

1 Thank Swelman